PDA

View Full Version : JRSC-S upgrade questions

EP_three
10-11-2010, 06:09 PM
So im buying a JRSC street kit and upgrading it the 4.0" pulley 370cc injectors and the reflash. Couplequestions, can I utilize the stock tensioner? And what does the hondata reflash do? Just make you run rich? rev limiter? ect ect. Keep in mind im going from a factory ecu to the hondate stage 2 reflash (JRSC street upgrade kit). Do I need the stage 1 before the stage 2?

speedking604
10-11-2010, 07:20 PM
So im buying a JRSC street kit and upgrading it the 4.0" pulley 370cc injectors and the reflash. Couplequestions, can I utilize the stock tensioner? And what does the hondata reflash do? Just make you run rich? rev limiter? ect ect. Keep in mind im going from a factory ecu to the hondate stage 2 reflash (JRSC street upgrade kit). Do I need the stage 1 before the stage 2?

first of all you need to change the 370cc injectors to 440cc injectors, second, you need k-pro not reflash, you can keep you stock tensioner and modify it or you can use the one from jrsc tensioner, and last you need to upgrade your plugs to 1 step colder.

j0000stin
10-11-2010, 07:30 PM
first of all you need to change the 370cc injectors to 440cc injectors, second, you need k-pro not reflash, you can keep you stock tensioner and modify it or you can use the one from jrsc tensioner, and last you need to upgrade your plugs to 1 step colder.

QFT

also you do not need to go through steps for the reflash becuase the reflash is stupid, just get kpro. i recommend just using the tensioner that the jrsc comes with

eurosteez
10-11-2010, 07:44 PM
youll need a MAP sensor bypass too.

superchargedk20
10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
reflash is only for boltons. u need kpro

EP_three
10-13-2010, 07:05 PM
OK so i got the 440cc injectors, and ill pick up a kpro here soon. And i think ill use the JRSC tensioner. Thanks. Ill post some pics after im supercharged! I also picked up the MAP relocator kit. Just made my own basemap this afternoon ill share my tune when its perfect and done!

PRODIUS
10-15-2010, 03:48 PM
OK so i got the 440cc injectors, and ill pick up a kpro here soon. And i think ill use the JRSC tensioner. Thanks. Ill post some pics after im supercharged! I also picked up the MAP relocator kit. Just made my own basemap this afternoon ill share my tune when its perfect and done!

Can I ask you where and for how much did you get the MAP relocation kit?
I also have the Street kit and wish to upgrade to Race.

Thanks

superchargedk20
10-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Im just wondering but how come u guys just dont buy the race upgrade from jackson racing themselves? is it cheaper to peice everything out?

eurosteez
10-17-2010, 09:06 PM
Im just wondering but how come u guys just dont buy the race upgrade from jackson racing themselves? is it cheaper to peice everything out?
very convenient for California becuase we have the CARB exempt sticker

superchargedk20
10-17-2010, 10:12 PM
very convenient for California becuase we have the CARB exempt sticker

I dont get what the difference is? if u buy the street kit u get the carb sticker then cant u just buy the raceupgrade? U still have the sticker at that point

eurosteez
10-18-2010, 01:22 AM
oh i see what ur saying....i bought used 4' pulley and used kpro so i saved $$$ for sure...save a lot more if someone buys my stock ecu. MAP bypass is less than 2$ if your crafty....like three hundred times cheaper than JR's MAP bypass kit