PDA

View Full Version : Another ep3 down.

justbobo
10-18-2010, 12:18 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs905.snc4/71890_1545526850821_1614524749_1345205_3561374_n.j pg

I haven't handled things with my ins company yet but im pretty hoping and thinking its pretty much totaled.

What had happend: I was making a left on a protected green arrow, dude in a older civic ran the red and nearly tboned me. the worst part about its theres no skids ANYWHERE and i was already like halfway done with my turn, so that means the guy didnt even try to break or do anything, wittnisses also say that he was most likely speeding.

I have not much to say but to just say thank you to the ephatch community because I learned a lot from you guys, although I haven't made a name for myself, I've done my time of trolling and learned a lot about the ep and what not. I used this website as almost my library to hel pme do my build the way i want it.

Maybe ill be able rip off the exhaust and intake and be able to sell it to someone.. haha :(

Now will I ever own another ep? Maybe after college when I can afford it, but for now I'm not sure what kind of car i'm gonna be rocking haha :mcry:

spartan
10-18-2010, 02:36 AM
sorry to see that dude. Thats my fear everytime i get behind my wheel.
Im from SD too, what kinda header u got ill keep a piece of your car alive in mine :)

IBx1
10-18-2010, 05:54 AM
What kind of catback did you have? If it's a nice deep sounding one I may be interested but I don't have any buying power at the moment, so if anyone else asks feel free to sell to them first.

Sucka
10-18-2010, 11:44 AM
sorry to hear. Glad that Ephatch helped you out.

ep3colin
10-18-2010, 12:06 PM
sad to see, sometimes i wonder if my car wasnt totalled if i i'd keep it after an accident

justbobo
10-18-2010, 12:35 PM
I just had a ws2 and injen cai, besides that bone stock

@spartan i'm from chula vista also.

It just sucks, because My ep had to leave me before I got do anything major that I wanted to do :(

and if they DIDNT total it for osme weird reason, I don't think ill keep it

Razr98
10-18-2010, 01:19 PM
ahh dude that sucks, but atleast youre alright.

gamma6
10-18-2010, 01:56 PM
so r u gonna try to sell ur exhaust?

spartan
10-18-2010, 04:37 PM
I just had a ws2 and injen cai, besides that bone stock

@spartan i'm from chula vista also.

It just sucks, because My ep had to leave me before I got do anything major that I wanted to do :(

and if they DIDNT total it for osme weird reason, I don't think ill keep it

Dude my car is the same way, I have just a h/e/i but i got new type s engine, brembo brakes an ITR suspension just sitting at my house. waitin to be thrown in, if i crashed idk if i would sell that stuff or but another ep. We should have a beer bro honor your car.

EP3tuner410
10-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Sorry to hear about your EP bro.

I've been getting more and more of them lately in the shop and it's hard for a lot of the customers to let go of them since they are so reliable.

Luckily some have been fixable and some not so lucky.

Once an EP has been hard enough they aren't worth fixing to be honest.

They never seem the same no matter who fixes them!

MBaG
10-18-2010, 06:42 PM
what kinda intake do you have? if it's a cai, i may be interested.

justbobo
10-18-2010, 10:48 PM
@spartan I'm down :( I'm going to the tow yard in chula vista to get my final gatherings from the car, and see if i can rip off my mods.
@ep3tuner410 Its very hard to let go, it was my first car, and the car i've always wanted even since before I was even able to get a liscence. I'm pretty sure theyre going to total it

@mbag injen Cai if i can take it off the car tommorow I'll let it go for cheap, well cheap enough for me to get some extra cash for a new car :(

anyone know what i should move onto :(?

MBaG
10-19-2010, 01:14 PM
@mbag injen Cai if i can take it off the car tommorow I'll let it go for cheap, well cheap enough for me to get some extra cash for a new car :(

anyone know what i should move onto :(?

kk let me know! & you should move on a wrx! i love the gc chasis.

justbobo
10-19-2010, 09:56 PM
@Mbag sorry I was't aloud to take any of my parts off :(

matdbom
10-20-2010, 03:34 PM
dude, i just ended up in the same situation basically. glad ur ok, hope insurance takes care of everything

justbobo
10-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks bro, glad youre ok too.

Anyone in socal got any cars forsale haha -_- I need a little project daily

Yo_KyleEP3
10-21-2010, 11:33 AM
dang dropping like flies =( Im glad your okay