PDA

View Full Version : How much did you pay for your suspension?

smapzy
07-17-2002, 11:41 AM
I want to lower my Si in the near future, cause the more I look at my car, the more it look like a minivan.. ;-) and I really wanna know what you guys are using, how good the ride is and how much?:confused: Silver'02si posted that the Tein is gonna come out with a coil-over.... should I wait or should I just get the GC...? any comment?

fishboy
07-17-2002, 12:02 PM
uh, if you want to wait i can sell you my GC coilovers when i get the tein full coilover setup. but this won't be for a while. i really have to save for those, plus i have other things on my list to get before i get them. so im thinking 4 months or something.

seriously though, if you want to drop it now just get some springs or coilovers. springs if you want to save money and coilovers if you want the adjustability. i personally have the GCs and i love them. the ride is kinda soft and its adjustable. others have eibachs or h&rs. it depends on the drop you want. and then when the teins come out or any other brand full coilover comes out you can get those then. or if you can wait then just wait.

smapzy
07-17-2002, 12:23 PM
Thanx for your advice fishboy, I think I'll wait. :cool:

Sooky
07-17-2002, 01:42 PM
i would just go for a full coil over setup if i were u, cuz i've been thru ground controls and pro'active coil overs w/ my old car.... i dont think they can compare to the teins or any other full damper system

.... but then again, the teins cost a lot more than gc's....