PDA

View Full Version : Posting because i have not read the rules.

jerryscherry
10-25-2010, 12:56 PM
so do i need 50 posts, or can i reply 50 times on other ppl's threads?

1. You need 100, right now. Might be taken back up to 200 one day, who knows, but that's what it used to be.
2. DON'T post a whole lot of "That's cool" and "I like that" kind of posts... we watch for that.
3. Don't advertise ANYWHERE here, that includes mentioning items for sale in any thread, or responding publicly to WTB threads.

The reasons are simple; we are not a classifieds service. There's other sites for that. We have a classifieds section for members who contribute to the site, making it what it is. You may contribute with 100 meaningful posts, or by becoming a site sponsor by paying for a yearly subscription for $20.

PM me if you have any questions or need a hand with anything.

ShadowEP3
10-25-2010, 01:01 PM
become a greenie..problem solved

Distance
so do i need 50 posts, or can i reply 50 times on other ppl's threads?

why must we do thhis D; ,

RAGE ! :)

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56447-Classified-thread-rules-read-follow-understand-or-your-thread-will-be-deleted

lrn2read. k thanks. you need 100 post or just be a site sponser for 20 bucks.

ttttrigg3r
reply or thead start = post. This is to stop anyone with just any EP parts from making an account and clogging up the FS sections. I think

Distance
10-25-2010, 01:04 PM
reply or thead start = post. This is to stop anyone with just any EP parts from making an account and clogging up the FS sections. I think

no it helps people contribute to the site instead of trying to sell shit with 0 post and scamming people.

edit: also contributing does not mean spamming recent post with one word shit like "cool, okay and so forth" also reviving dead threads from last year isnt helping either.