PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Springs/ Coilovers

Silver03EP3
11-03-2010, 09:58 AM
So I am looking into lowering my EP3 and I just wanted to get the communities opinion. So i am looking into either getting progress lowering springs or skunk2 adjustable coilovers. Ultimately I plan on picking up a set of Koni Yellow struts to go with the springs. So what should i get?
P.S. I will be riding on stock struts for a while before I can get my Yellows.

Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers vs Progress lowering springs.

Or any other suggestions would be nice.

Black04si
11-03-2010, 05:49 PM
i have tien ss coil overs i love the way it rides and handles

heyvortek
11-03-2010, 10:27 PM
raceland coilovers. personally skunk2 coilovers are a lil bumpy. tien springs are ok but ksport coilovers is kinda nice

BlownSi05
11-04-2010, 05:39 AM
So I am looking into lowering my EP3 and I just wanted to get the communities opinion. So i am looking into either getting progress lowering springs or skunk2 adjustable coilovers. Ultimately I plan on picking up a set of Koni Yellow struts to go with the springs. So what should i get?
P.S. I will be riding on stock struts for a while before I can get my Yellows.

Skunk2 Adjustable Coilovers vs Progress lowering springs.

Or any other suggestions would be nice.

Based strictly on your choices and stated plans, the springs with the Koni Yellow dampers would be a much better choice than the Skunk2 coils.

jerryscherry
11-04-2010, 09:54 AM
I am currently rocking tein s -techs the ride is pretty smooth almost like stock. I heard ground controls were a great coilover , and they go perfect with koni yellows. KONI + GB COMBO = xD