PDA

View Full Version : Such a Great Forum

BlownSi05
11-04-2010, 05:28 AM
SO, I haven't been posting here for a while since I sold my EP, but I just needed to say how awesome this forum is and how great the people are that traffic EPHatch. I have been so fed up with stupid drama and arrogance that permeates other forums, including my local forum, that I have just about given up completely with posting anywhere. I have noticed that at any given moment, I can look through this forum and always see someone helping another member out. I can always see great and funny conversations going on that always make me feel better. The only bad thing about this is that it is making me want to get another EP....hahah:mbiggrin::mredface:

My thanks to everyone on EPHatch for making this place such a great online community!:ephatch:

FoReVaPmP
11-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Suck Up!.....:meek:

:msmooch: wub U..... :hay:

POOPTOOTH
11-04-2010, 05:50 AM
Whats up Ron! I agree, this is the only forum I frequent just for the entire 'experience' and banter, If I go on any other forums its mainly for the classifieds. Its amazing how bad some of these other forums have become (I'm looking at you Honda-tech...). Ephatch FTW!!!

BlownSi05
11-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Suck Up!.....:meek:

:msmooch: wub U..... :hay:

shhh...your giving away my plan...lol:mangel:

Whats up Ron! I agree, this is the only forum I frequent just for the entire 'experience' and banter, If I go on any other forums its mainly for the classifieds. Its amazing how bad some of these other forums have become (I'm looking at you Honda-tech...). Ephatch FTW!!!

Hey Justin! How's it going with my old EP?...lol. I am not going to lie I am seriously missing her, but I know she is at a good home.:mcool:

POOPTOOTH
11-04-2010, 06:00 AM
\

Hey Justin! How's it going with my old EP?...lol. I am not going to lie I am seriously missing her, but I know she is at a good home.:mcool:

Ron, she is a joy to drive man. I just commented on the Silver EP from Miami in the Car Classifieds being the cleanest EP i've seen, but yours in pretty damn clean as well buddy. Especially after a good wash and wax. You did an awesome job maintaining her!

SUSHI_NE1
11-04-2010, 07:21 AM
I don't know if you all remember when EPhatch started to become one of those forums where people only talked crap.... THANK YOU MODS for just nicking the problem in the butt by just closing the start of any ridiculous thread that was aimed at hurting anyones feelings or just wasn't any longer apart of the good nature that is EPhatch today.

I totally agree though... EPhatch is a great forum for information. I have met so many cool people here on the forum as well as had the pleasure of meeting up with cool peeps at meets... lol THAT RYMES!... ;-)

LOVE YOU EPHATCH!

smykhaisouk
11-04-2010, 07:43 AM
i agree with the previous comment. the mods are doing a kickass job of making this forum an awesome experience.

FoReVaPmP
11-04-2010, 08:07 AM
I still wanna know if the Ep3 has real V-teck.... :mredface: Don't worry, I'll wait! :popcorn:

usedep3
11-04-2010, 09:39 AM
:blah:

i misses joo :mcry:

widebodyeg
11-04-2010, 10:09 AM
this is definitely the best forum i have ever been on

RotaryGreg
11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
yes, im new here but it does seem like a really nice forum. So far, people seem to have put up with my rambling stories. so thats a plus. lol. not to mention all the great tech info here. Ive spent hours reading and reading and i cant wait to swap out the a3 because i know any problems i come across will either already dealt with on here or will be helped if needed. knowledgable members and a true passion for the model (also model specific helps keep out all the nay sayers i guess) is key.

the local car forum i frequent has lost all tech aspects. there is the odd thread that is of interest but its mostly trash talk. especially in the winter when people have nothing better to do and its not likely you will see the person your a directing your ethug comments at at car meet anytime soon. lol

so yeah, thank you ephatch. im a newbie but im sure this will eventually become my home page.

eurosteez
11-04-2010, 02:39 PM
i love ephatch

affiq
11-04-2010, 05:44 PM
yeah....i could say that this is the best forum ever....since here in malaysia, theres no fourms for eps. kindda sucks. but thats what u get for owning a damn rare car with only about 30-40 cars nationwide..great job ephatch!

Garrett
11-04-2010, 06:29 PM
this is definitely the best forum i have ever been on

couldn't have agreed anymore

k20hatch
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM
great cars! good people!

SinisterCivicSi
11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
feeling the love, thanks guys, its good to know that not all the members hate the staff :mangel:

i have been on here forever.... from a noob to now... i cant mention how many times i was almost banned or on the "watched" list... :mangel:

this site is great, i have made so many great friends and family, its invaluable to me.

oneglory
11-05-2010, 12:46 PM
pfft. I don't even know why im here. I hate all of you.

such a waste of time!

edit: specially golan.

second edit: golan's ok.

Passenger
11-05-2010, 01:01 PM
slow cars. even slower people!

well said

BlownSi05
11-09-2010, 06:04 AM
well said

Who's car is that in you avatar? Not yours I hope!

MugenReplica
11-09-2010, 10:22 AM
great cars! good people!

Seems like old members are ALWAYS coming back to see what's goin on and appreciate the scene Ephatch creates.....

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/952/3881/2379440037_medium.jpg

Passenger
11-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Who's car is that in you avatar? Not yours I hope!

Lol I didn't realize how much it looks wrecked.. Almostfast txted and asked if I wrecked teh car lol. I was messing around with the car the other day and the headlights looked cross eyed like that so I took a picture. :meek:

kprocivic
11-09-2010, 11:13 PM
i haven't really contributed to this site in so long but i'm guessing nothings changed, mary still likes vampires, golan is secretly Mr John Legend, and rich is still banned.

Rasy
11-10-2010, 01:24 PM
I learned a lot not only about the EP, but cars in general due to this forum!

jerryscherry
11-12-2010, 09:56 PM
i agree, great forum (:. we should have more so cal ep3 meets!

Draw7Seven
11-13-2010, 07:33 AM
I never caught on to any other forums. About anything, cars or otherwise.

That might be because I don't spend enough time online to visit more than one forum, though.

But I like to think it's because EPhatch is the shit.

k20hatch
11-13-2010, 10:29 AM
ive actually had unprotected sex with this site.

Ygrene
11-13-2010, 10:43 AM
I no longer have my EP but still frequent this site - it really is *that* great.

Really wish there was a TL or EM1 site as good as this one but they just aren't cutting the mustard. :mcry: