PDA

View Full Version : crashed my ep

geeio
11-05-2010, 06:24 AM
so i managed to spin the car out and run in to a median causing the back window to break im pretty sure a tree caused that, smashed the front fender and tweaked the rear subframe where the lower control arm bolts in to. any one have any idea if its gona be totaled? i really would love to buy it back. its got a k20a2 with a 6 speed and the final drive from an 05 rsx. is there hope? needs a fender rear hatch glass possibly a hood. really would like an other ep but this one is really close to type r status with the final drive and the side skirts cluster and engine and tranny.

usedep3
11-05-2010, 06:29 AM
sorry for your loss boss, but its hard to tell with the info given. i'm gonna say that its totalled by your description but pics would help. also what year is your ep from? what;s the mileage?

kineticenrage
11-05-2010, 06:40 AM
it's always a sad day when someone crashes their car, at least your alright. cars can be replaced, people can't. hopefully it isn't totaled. Goodluck.

Heitzke
11-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Suspension/subframe damage is usually not a good thing. You should definitely buy it back though, i think it'd be worth it

geeio
11-05-2010, 06:18 PM
its an 03 the milege is a little hard to tell cause of the type r cluster in it but its at 85 ish. looks like they are going to repair it tho. estimate of repairs at 4400. et of completion should be 11/22

usedep3
11-05-2010, 06:48 PM
its an 03 the milege is a little hard to tell cause of the type r cluster in it but its at 85 ish. looks like they are going to repair it tho. estimate of repairs at 4400. et of completion should be 11/22

nice congrats! glad it worked out the way you wanted