PDA

View Full Version : !!!??side view mirror fell off!!!???

gizmo_75
11-07-2010, 12:34 AM
So I was driving last night and heard something clunk on my passenger side door and didn't really think nothing of it thinkin I may have hit like a squirrel or something, I honestly don't know because my mind was on something else, but any way as I was driving I kept thinkin of what it may have been till I pulled up to a parking lot and went to park my car in reverse, so I rolled my 5%'s down and looked through my passenger side mirror and could not see jack sh** but blackness and thought to myself that, that was kinda odd, so I got out and went to look at my mirror and it was gone?!.
It was just a the plastic that holds the mirror. I was hella pissed and went back to find my mirror but found nothing cause it probly shattered and disappeared somewhere.
Does anyone know if the dealership might sell just the mirror alone or what and how much it would cost??

talonXracer
11-07-2010, 05:55 AM
The glass can fall out due to several issues, usually they get loose due to impact.

But the glass is available from Honda as well as most any windshield glass company,,Honda part# 76203-S5S-A01

You will pay 30$+ at a stealership, 20$ online.

gizmo_75
11-07-2010, 09:11 AM
Hey thanks, ill roll by the dealership today and see what they got.
good lookin out.