PDA

View Full Version : lug nut washers? who makes them?

.colin
11-14-2010, 07:32 PM
who makes adapter washers that lets you use tuner lugs on oem wheels? I know I saw them somewhere on here.

ep_hatcher_510
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Wayne from SSR does.

.colin
11-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Wayne from SSR does.

thanks

usedep3
11-15-2010, 12:28 AM
what color lugs are you trying to run on your wheels? if you haven't bought aftermarket lugs yet i recommend nsx/s2000 lug nuts. they car black, very durable and have a ball/acorn seat. no offense to wayne or his specific product, but i've heard a couple of bad things about the lug washers esp if you remove/reinstall your wheels frequently. the washer will distort even at 80 ft-lbs. also, they do not center 100% and can distort even more

BTW you can get a whole set of s2000 black lugs for ~$100. can't really beat oem reliabilty. a friend has had them for 5 years and they still look new. he likes to auto-x and has nice show wheels and dd wheels that he interchanges regularly.

.colin
11-15-2010, 05:01 AM
what color lugs are you trying to run on your wheels? if you haven't bought aftermarket lugs yet i recommend nsx/s2000 lug nuts. they car black, very durable and have a ball/acorn seat. no offense to wayne or his specific product, but i've heard a couple of bad things about the lug washers esp if you remove/reinstall your wheels frequently. the washer will distort even at 80 ft-lbs. also, they do not center 100% and can distort even more

BTW you can get a whole set of s2000 black lugs for ~$100. can't really beat oem reliabilty. a friend has had them for 5 years and they still look new. he likes to auto-x and has nice show wheels and dd wheels that he interchanges regularly.

some muteki sr48's i have. thanks for the tip, considering just using my oems.

usedep3
11-15-2010, 01:22 PM
i was gonna say, if you havent already bought tuner lugs to just splurge and get oem for a few extra bucks

washers ($40) + tuner lugs (~$40 - average price of non baller lugs) = $80