PDA

View Full Version : I woke up to a nice surpise today

Afterme
11-16-2010, 10:22 AM
After 6 years of owning my 04 EP3 it finally happened, somebody tried to break in. It looks like they were trying to pry open my window with some sort of metal rod, causing those dents and chipped paint. The good thing is they weren't successful but the thieves (newbies) seriously caused some damage. Does anybody have any idea how much this is going to cost me? I'm pretty much thinking about fixing the damage and selling the car :mcry:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/aftermeshinta/SDC10925.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/aftermeshinta/SDC10923.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/aftermeshinta/SDC10922.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/aftermeshinta/SDC10924.jpg

widebodyeg
11-16-2010, 10:39 AM
that sucks..what did you have in your car that they would want that bad

talonXracer
11-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear some douchebag vandalized your ride!

Another reason not to live anywheres near a city.

Out here in the boonies if you enter the property, I will know, or rather the coyotes will know and they will let everyone else know that people are afoot. And if you drive in, I will know before you ever start the drive up the mtn(cb's). You try to break in up here your body would NEVER be found.....

2k3hatchie
11-16-2010, 10:57 AM
All thieves should have one of their hands cut off, seriously. Unless your stealing a loaf of bread to feed your family then there is no justification. Why the hell would you want to go after someone's hard earned possessions, I bet they get a real sense of effing satisfaction doing that.

Sorry about you car man, someone tried stealing my rear Si badge and all they did was crack the badge and scratch the shite outa my hatch.

Afterme
11-16-2010, 10:58 AM
that sucks..what did you have in your car that they would want that bad

The only thing I had in my car were my books and a titanium shift knob. I want to find these bastards and make them PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

widebodyeg
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
i had a flip screen in my car, damn thieves broke my window to get it and also stole my broadway mirror, i f**king hate thieves

RedSiBaron
11-16-2010, 11:02 AM
That shouldn't be a major pain to fix dude, why would you sell the car just because of a little damage? Id keep the car I've had way worse damage and repaired it on my ep and didn't let it turn me off from the car

Afterme
11-16-2010, 11:07 AM
I woke up this morning feeling awesome because I finally spent some time with my gf after 3 months of her being overseas. I made us a bada** breakfast of steak, eggs, and hashbrowns, hit the shower, put on some fresh clothes and then went outside and ..........FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUU

Kerby
11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
what the hell is wrong with you?! you made steak and eggs for breaky and you didn't call me over?! WTF!!!

sorry about your ride man. i know episodes like you just experienced can cause much discouragement, but don't let it get you down. i looks like a really simple fix.
in retrospec... it could have been alot worse... no car, no window, no ECU, seats, ect. ect.

Hope everything works out.

DrZfInEsT
11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Damn that sucks bro but it could of been way worse.

EP3tuner410
11-16-2010, 02:23 PM
You're not looking at much to fix that.

If you wanted to do it the cheap way you don't even have to paint the entire quarter.

Just get the dent fixed and a blend shot on it.

VBP is an easy formula to color match so it may be a few hundred dollar fix at most.

Guardian
11-16-2010, 05:38 PM
i thought you were going to say you woke up to a blow job:shrug:

Afterme
11-16-2010, 06:19 PM

I thought I'd get lucky after breakfast but no joy.

emsep
11-18-2010, 12:03 AM
dont give up on the ep.

2k3hatchie
11-18-2010, 09:47 AM

Now wouldn't that be a bowl of cherries!

04SiSpeed
11-18-2010, 10:07 AM
i had a flip screen in my car, damn thieves broke my window to get it, i f**king hate thieves

x2 on this one, same happened to me. Still have my hatch also