PDA

View Full Version : EP owner from Toronto

Pronto
11-17-2010, 12:57 PM
So I finally registered on this site.
I find that you guys actually have more info on EP3s than H-T. Plus its better than some other places I used to post.
I did get out of this for about 3 or 4 years.....but now that I got me EP I just can't help it.

Here`s my ride:
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n565/ProntoSierra/P1000291.jpg

Not planning any crazy mods, but I'm hoping to change my wheels for next summer.
At first the colour wasn`t something I liked, but it grew on me.

Tim

smykhaisouk
11-17-2010, 03:08 PM
i actually dig the color and the wheels. if you dont wanna go crazy with mods then just throw on a type R spoiler and call it a day. DAY!

McTaggart34
11-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Nice ep Tim, that's one of my favorite colors aside from black ;)
Come to some of the meet in Toronto :)

RotaryGreg
11-17-2010, 04:25 PM
hello and welcome. i also like the colour and the rims. looks lowered too, no?

BTW mctaggart34, how frequent are these TO meets you speak of? I've tried to keep an eye out for any local meets but the canadian section is a ghost town

McTaggart34
11-17-2010, 07:56 PM
hello and welcome. i also like the colour and the rims. looks lowered too, no?

BTW mctaggart34, how frequent are these TO meets you speak of? I've tried to keep an eye out for any local meets but the canadian section is a ghost town

I have no clue. I live in Barrie lol. I remember reading somewhere there's meets in T.O. If not I'll make a time for one or something :) not till Spring 2011 the ep comes out of storgage :D

Pronto
11-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys!
Yea the car is lowered on Eibach sportline springs.... might change that later on.

Yea I'll definitely come out for one of the meets! But it seems like they are pretty rare....

r6punk
11-21-2010, 08:57 AM
hey tim,
i just picked up an EP yesterday, LOL...seller still hasn't delivered it but i've already started shopping for parts.
its currently bone stock but like you, i'm not planning any crazy mods, although i really want a CF mugen wing, LOL.
looking forward to meeting some locals!

Pronto
11-22-2010, 10:17 AM
hey tim,
i just picked up an EP yesterday, LOL...seller still hasn't delivered it but i've already started shopping for parts.
its currently bone stock but like you, i'm not planning any crazy mods, although i really want a CF mugen wing, LOL.
looking forward to meeting some locals!

Nice! Congrats!
The only real change to a stock EP I would do, is just to lower it.

ace of spades
11-22-2010, 01:50 PM
really, the exterior of the EP is so perfect that it's hard to improve on it. front lips and rear spoilers are all the EPs need, if at all.

cheap mods?
rear wiper delete
Hondata airbox mod
mid-pipe only
shifter bushings

moderate mods?
K20A2 and trans swap
intake
exhaust
slotted rotors
better brake pads
stainless brake lines

Euro Yellow looks amazing with the right set of wheels. I like the current ones.

Pronto
11-24-2010, 05:14 AM
really, the exterior of the EP is so perfect that it's hard to improve on it. front lips and rear spoilers are all the EPs need, if at all.

cheap mods?
rear wiper delete

I've noticed a few people on here have talk about this. What is the benefit of doing a rear wiper delete?

AzNCrAzYcOoLeR
11-24-2010, 08:06 AM
welcome to the forums.

I missed our last meet. :\

ace of spades
11-25-2010, 07:02 PM
I've noticed a few people on here have talk about this. What is the benefit of doing a rear wiper delete?

just cleans up the rear of the car. I never really used mine, so I deleted it. the con is taht you are without a rear wiper, but it wasn't a big deal for me. I know some hatchers that can't live without that wiper.

r6punk
11-25-2010, 07:15 PM

the only advantage i can see is weight reduction? plus looks better...
i saw an ad on ebay selling aluminum plugs in place of rear wiper location.

Hajdoki_Ep3
11-26-2010, 09:25 PM
welcome to the forums.

I missed our last meet. :\

There will be more :)

shanewdude
11-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the hatch, dude. I like the car! :thumbu:

Tnhatch03
11-26-2010, 11:08 PM
welcome!

wow, i haven't been on or heard of Honda-tech in a longgggg time. that site is still around? ;-)

bnovelli
11-27-2010, 04:01 PM
Love Euro Yellow!!! I don't know what it is about those wheels but they look Great on your car!

DA9_GSR
11-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Nice car. Can't wait to meet you at Honda-Tech 8 next year.

EP3CHRiS
11-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood! :mconfused:

Pronto
12-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Thanks.
I'll try to make it out next time there's a meet.
Not sure if I'll be around for H-T 8, but will definitely try to make it out.

iamBT
09-19-2011, 10:05 PM
nice hatch man! what size are those wheels? its lookin good on em, im strongly thinkn bout eibach sportlines for my euro-yellow now!

Pronto
09-27-2011, 07:13 PM
nice hatch man! what size are those wheels? its lookin good on em, im strongly thinkn bout eibach sportlines for my euro-yellow now!

Thanks!
those are 17s, yea sportline are decent.