PDA

View Full Version : missing the EP

Shifty
11-20-2010, 10:46 AM
a few months back i posted up some pictures of my car that was totaled while my ex was driving it, since then i have found a replacement car that i love (1997 C5 Corvette), but i still feel like i am missing the happiness my ep3 gave me. in the last 6 years i have had 14 cars and the EP3 was the only one that i hung onto. it still makes me sad that its gone. i do have some stock parts left over that i will be posting up for sale this weekend. i just want to say thank you to all of EPHatch for all of your help during the last 2 years. i will still be around and hopefully will have another hatch one day.

EP3tuner410
11-21-2010, 04:13 PM
I know how you feel bro!

I miss my 91 Galant VR4 every single day.

I kick myself for getting rid of it!!!

That's why I think I will hold on to my EP.

For some reason I love it and hate it which makes me know that it's something i don't want to part with!

Good luck with your sale and hopefully one day you can find the time and chance to grab another hatch!!!

BlownSi05
11-22-2010, 05:31 AM
I feel you man. I am missing the hell out of mine. I think I am going to have to find one at some point.

TXEP3
11-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Either one of you might get the opportunity soon. (50 post count *cough*) I'm just not feeling the love I felt at first, so check out my build thread and keep an eye out =P