PDA

View Full Version : "Maintenance required" light keeps flashing! HHEELLPP!

EP3CHRiS
11-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey guys, got a problem with something. Every time i start my car, the maintenance light keeps coming on flashing. It flashes for about 10 seconds, then stops. Now to my knowledge, if i needed to do some preventive maintenance ie: an oil change, the light would stay on. But with my case, the light flashes for about 10 seconds then goes away. Just to mention, i did an oil change at 138 XXX km's and i am just reaching 145 XXX km's. The car still runs pretty good, no changes or anything. Kinda a weird thing is that i left school and it never came on, I filled up at a Sell station about 10 km's down the road and after starting the car, that's when it happened. Any ideas??

Thanks guys

chiwhitesi
11-23-2010, 03:34 PM
sell your car there is no way you are going to fix it

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ep3+maintenance+required+light

RHCP0801
11-23-2010, 03:39 PM
is this a joke or is it real?

EP3CHRiS
11-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the tip. did not have a service manual and was a little concerned because it flashed then went out.

smykhaisouk
11-24-2010, 08:18 AM
this sets my girlfriend off everytime her maintenance lights come on. i work my "magic" and get rewarded with that good "becky". im lookin forward to the next maintenance interval lol.

chiwhitesi
11-24-2010, 08:19 AM
this sets my girlfriend off everytime her maintenance lights come on. i work my "magic" and get rewarded with that good "becky". im lookin forward to the next maintenance interval lol.

lmao thats awesome

BeaterEP
11-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Sounds like my in-laws, but no sexy time. I run their simple wireless network for them, and have it set so I can check on it remotely.
They're right around the corner, so whenever I feel like a couple of beers with the old man, I kill their network. About an hour later, phone rings, and I go flip a switch and get free beer.

I could just go over there and say hi, but it's more entertaining this way. :mbiggrin: