PDA

View Full Version : Post count question.

Kis4KEN
11-24-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm curious, at one point on EpHatch, my post count was a bit over 1000. Ephatch crashed, ok. Over the passed few days I've noticed that my post count is stuck at 845. I'm not a post whore or anything like that. Not trying to make my posting stats look better. Just curious if I did something wrong... or if the Mod(s) have done something wrong.

Chances are that I'll forget that I made this thread... so if someone wants to pm me that would be terrific. Maybe post the answer here too, in case someone else is wondering also.

Thanks.

SinisterCivicSi
11-24-2010, 10:35 AM
about half of the forum sections are not post counting sections... if you stay in off topic your # will not go up for example.... technical sections count. :mbiggrin:

Kis4KEN
11-28-2010, 11:22 PM
about half of the forum sections are not post counting sections... if you stay in off topic your # will not go up for example.... technical sections count. :mbiggrin:

Thanks!

SinisterCivicSi
12-01-2010, 10:11 AM
np... hopefully that helps you out, if your not getting posts still and you know your posting in the right section, let me know and i can look into it.