PDA

View Full Version : Ep3 in a music video?!

03NorVa
11-26-2010, 04:23 PM
black eyed peas - imma be

it makes several appearances in the video, but its a VBP ep, and one of the places its in there is the 9:44 mark, when the robots are battling. im sure someone has caught this before, but i didnt know about it till just now haha, figured id share with yall

DA9_GSR
11-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Cool! It is a VBP EP3. It's an 04-05 with some bling bling wheels. I got it on Youtube at the 9:46 mark.
Good find.

03NorVa
11-26-2010, 04:55 PM
Cool! It is a VBP EP3. It's an 04-05 with some bling bling wheels. I got it on Youtube at the 9:46 mark.
Good find.

ty, i was watching this bullsh!t music channel and saw it i was like wtf? was than an ep? i looked it up on youtube and BLAM sure as hell was, ive got an 03 vbp, i think thats why i caught it so easily lol

onlinenow
11-26-2010, 05:25 PM
in the shot before it isnt there a gold one facing the screen? Forgive me if i'm wrong but it sure does look like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFsQ5lTo6g&feature=related

03NorVa
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM
i saw that too, but i dont think that was an ep, it def looked like a civic coupe imo.

Tortoise
11-26-2010, 05:30 PM
My ep3 and some of my buddies cars are in a low budget music video lol. They came to the local car meet to film it. Youll see my car at 15 seconds in the back after my buddy slides his roush p51. Of course i got a flat that day and had a black rim on the front:( thats also my buddies eg hatch with a jdm ctr motor but they cutout his burnout for some reason and the green ef has an all motor ls. Anywhere heres the shitty video ahaha. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=TKYYjgl8wTg

DA9_GSR
11-27-2010, 06:41 PM
in the shot before it isnt there a gold one facing the screen? Forgive me if i'm wrong but it sure does look like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUFsQ5lTo6g&feature=related

I was thinking the same thing but saw that there's many Honda's in that video. I'm almost tempted to say that it's a repainted EM2.

showoff3civic
11-29-2010, 06:19 AM
I was thinking the same thing but saw that there's many Honda's in that video. I'm almost tempted to say that it's a repainted EM2.

there is a blue ep3 that drive through the video! But i saw the em2 in euro yellow

cleanep3
12-07-2010, 07:14 AM
astonished when i saw that vbp ep in that music video made me love my ep even more

black eyed peas - imma be

it makes several appearances in the video, but its a VBP ep, and one of the places its in there is the 9:44 mark, when the robots are battling. im sure someone has caught this before, but i didnt know about it till just now haha, figured id share with yall

ace of spades
12-07-2010, 07:26 AM
lots of clean cars in that vid. you'd think the EP owner would have started this thread...

03NorVa
12-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Thats what i wouldve thought too. im shocked in the amount of ppl that have modded ep3s that dont even know ephatch exists tho... anyone ive ever talked to around here in an ep3 has never heard of this site... i always try to spread word of it just so we can get an ephatch meet going in the 757 but its a long drawn out process so far lol. but i agree with cleanep3, when i saw that vbp ep in that video i was like YESS thats like my car haha