PDA

View Full Version : Thank you mods of EPHatch & Speedstar!..now WTF Members?!

STP03BlueSI
11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
ok First - Thank you for Forevapmp, and Mary for putting the EPHatch SNATCH 2010 up for regular members.

And Thank you Speedstar for making a Killer JDM Slam panel that Yes I will make work on my 2003 Non JDM Front bumper....why? because thats how i roll....and I have alot of Zippies.:meek:

Yes I won because I took time (not much) out of my crazy schedule of work, shooting, gf, work, sex, eating, shooting, not editing, and more work. To do this. And there was only 1 yes 1 only member that entered also.:mcry:

What happened? I can see why Ephatch & sponcers don't like to give things away. This was fun!

Thread if you missed it. (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?59069-EPHatch-SNATCH-2010-OPEN-TO-ALL-EPhatch-Members)

I hope that Ephatch will do more, and more members enter, because this CF Slam panel is really nice, shit I would have been happy with some animal crackers, and stickers. But that made my week of being sick.:mbiggrin:

So thank you once again Mods/ADMIN/Super gods of EPHatch and Speedstar!!!

i will have pics when I am done shooting a 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO & 2011 Ferrari Italia tomorrow.:mangel:

ttttrigg3r
11-27-2010, 10:36 AM
OMGWTFBBQ. I was too busy planning for a camping trip and forgot to follow up the thread. If I knew only a 2 people did it I'd jump in right away. Yeah there's not a lot of competition going on in this forum. Probably because it doesnt get advertised. There was a DIY competition a while back and I won that one because I was the only entree. Maybe if the admins put it in a HUGE banner on the forum home page then everyone can see it. For sure next contest I'm gonna try for it no matter what.

RedSiBaron
11-27-2010, 11:34 AM
I appreciate everything the mods and sponsors do for the site, but its very difficult for some people, like me, to get involved in some of these things because im very busy and have limited internet access currently to get involved in much more than a few posts a day from my phone

sleepy ep3
11-27-2010, 12:12 PM
There's a speck of something brown on your nose. I dont know what it is, but it smells awful.

Bobster3825
11-27-2010, 12:20 PM
I agree with you about participation... I tried to get involved, but at this point in my career/life I simply did not have the time for all the tasks

I do think that banners would help as there would be times that a week would go by without me thinking about it at all

I would probably do anything to help out the site as I've been here for awhile, but I have been super busy.

PS. Congrats on winning buddy. Hopefully you can make that piece fit.:mbiggrin:

Tnhatch03
11-27-2010, 12:35 PM
mods can't participate... :-(

congrats though!

pics of gf or it didn't happen...lol

Tokin_Buds
11-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Congrats Winner!! GL with the project to get it on your bumper.. Im really interested in seeing pics.. keep us updated.

Most people only get involved in projects like these after they see a lot of people doing it..if they don't see that than they dont do it out of fear of rejection.. there aren't many out going people out there and most of us are either busy or too chicken to get involved. ohwell..Im glad this event took place though.

Thanks Ephatch and SPEEDSTAR! :msmile::msmile::thumbu:

MugenReplica
11-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Congrats!! Pics of installation within 24hrs of receiving, please!

Tnhatch03
11-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Congrats!! Pics of installation within 24hrs of receiving, please!

along with a DIY!

STP03BlueSI
11-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Let me finish up my shoot I did today of the Ferrari 333SP.

I will do a DIY tomorrow of it with pics.