View Full Version : Feed back and ideas please :D

totommo
11-27-2010, 01:45 PM
So I want to get a lipkit soon but i'm not completely sure on which one i want.. I was gonna mix and match some things like put the Buddy Club rear bumper, Buddy Club side skirts, and a mugen lip or airwalker lip. Do you guys think thats a good idea? or is that just stupid looking? I just want my car to be different in a good way you know? :mangel:

btw can someone tell me how to delete a thread? i accidently posted this in ep discussion and i can't figure out how to do it :mcry:

ep3jd
11-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Post on your other thread asking a mod to delete it.

As for the lip kit I think that usdm rear bumper with the usdm hfp lip, with type r skirts and either 02-03 jdm bumper + air walker lip or 04-05 jdm bumper with the face lift lip is the best option... I hate that buddy club shit and I'm not a fan of any mugen lips... Just my .02

usedep3
11-27-2010, 11:13 PM
Post on your other thread asking a mod to delete it.

As for the lip kit I think that usdm rear bumper with the usdm hfp lip, with type r skirts and either 02-03 jdm bumper + air walker lip or 04-05 jdm bumper with the face lift lip is the best option... I hate that buddy club shit and I'm not a fan of any mugen lips... Just my .02

lol, you want him to build a car to look like yours..

i think the buddy club lip kit can look good if you pull it off right. its your personal preference. it's your car, nobody's willing to pay for your mods. mod it to your preference.

ep3jd
11-28-2010, 10:46 PM
lol, you want him to build a car to look like yours..

i think the buddy club lip kit can look good if you pull it off right. its your personal preference. it's your car, nobody's willing to pay for your mods. mod it to your preference.

my car doesn't look like that? i have a jdm bumper, no lip, no skirts, and an hfp rear lip. he asked for suggestions so i told him which set up i would go with if i had the coin. lol

usedep3
11-28-2010, 11:08 PM
i'm just sayin.. seems like it. according to you, buddy club rear = bad. buddy club sides = bad. usdm rear w/ hfp lip = good. prefacelift ctr front bumper also = good. it just seemed like it was headed toward the same direction.

at one point i had a very similar bumper/lip setup to your's on my old nhbp. i can understand why you like it. i'm just sayin the buddy club kit looks good too if executed the right way. i.e. no rattle can/proper paint, etc.

Tokin_Buds
11-29-2010, 12:28 AM
I cant stand the BuddyClub bodykit..I have trouble believing its even made by BuddyClub...

ep3jd
11-29-2010, 01:57 PM
For real, its just not my style. I would also recommend the facelift front bumper/lip with oem 04-05 skirts, and a jdm rear bumper/lip. It was just the first one that popped into my head because it is my favorite combo haha