PDA

View Full Version : I want to go K-Pro

sirux
11-29-2010, 10:25 AM
I love my civic enough to kpro it.
I currently have intake and exhaust intalled and I heard kpro would be my next best bet alongside headers.
I live in New Brunswick, Canada.. how could I get anything done?

Thanks

eurosteez
11-29-2010, 04:31 PM
I highy recommend it. I wish I would have had kpro before i supercharged. you can buy one used so that you dont have to send your stocky in, thats what i did. or you can buy a used stock ecu and send that one in. the biggest pain for most is having to send your ecu in which means you cant drive for a while. i gotta stock ecu for sale if ur interested 130$ shipped. either way, you wont regret kpro

AKEP
11-30-2010, 06:09 AM
Kpro is my first power mod. LOL.

vicx52o
11-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Getting K-Pro is def a great investment. I'd say it's the first step to going boost or swapping in a new motor.
When I was running the same mod's that you listed on my A3 with K-Pro, I noticed a pretty big difference.

japarossa
11-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Hey sirux, definatley get kpro if you want to get more out of the car. If I could do it all over again kpro would have been my first purchase. Im in Halifax and can hook you up with a guy who sells Kpro locally but I think JD Racing is an authorized dealer for Hondata in NB. Good to see another Maritime Ep on here.

Onasty
11-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Kpro is your one and only best option

SandBagger
12-01-2010, 02:21 AM
the part that keeps on giving no matter what happens to the chassis or engine. i love mine. The Nightrider computer

TrueZen
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Hell, even if you don't have any mods at all you could benefit from K-Pro, the gains you'll experience after bolt-ons/Forced-Induction/Swaps will only be magnified with a good tune on K-Pro. Personally I think it should be everyone's first power mod.

sirux
12-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks japarossa
Wonder what its going to cost me to get kpro and get a fuel economy map and a performance map done.
$1000+ ? :(