PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys see....

Acidburn
12-16-2002, 02:11 PM
I was reading 2 magazines yesterday, Import Tuner and Super Street - I forgot which one had it (I'll look today to double check), but they are offering an Si that has a Type R body kit (Front bumper Lip, side skirts and rear bumper - but the same 15" in. rims). They said they offer it in Europe. Sorry, I'm being real vague right now, but I'll double check once I get home from work.

The article was a short one, talking about Celebrating Honda's anniversary. The pic they displayed was a MR Type R. Beneath it was another short article that said "Looks Like a Type R". Maybe you guys can check it out.

Brettnyt
12-16-2002, 03:25 PM
Yeah, i read that article in import tuner just a couple minutes ago. It is discussing that in Europe a more economical version of the EP body will be offered. It will include the normal Type-R body styling but carry a more economical 1.6L engine. (From EX?) It says somethin about 1.6 Sport for the name. Love to get my hands on the Annivarsary edition Type-R on the other part of the page tho... yum... Love to get Milano Red on the states! i love that color... I would scan the article but im too damn lazy...

-Brett