PDA

View Full Version : I bought my car a few months ago and I'm wondering.

whatsvtec
12-13-2010, 06:04 AM
If I have a SS Clutchline or not.
The easy question is, what color is the stock clutch line? I have yet to do an intro, but plan to in the spring. I bought my car in september with 68k on the clock. Everything seems to be pretty stock, and I assumed that the car was stock most of it's life since the oem cat and midpipe are pretty rusted. However, my clutch line is Blue and seems oddly clean considering the engine bay is pretty dirty in some parts (I've yet to do a good detail :mbiggrin:). I've been thinking about spending the 20 or so bucks it is to get one, but I don't want to replace what I might already have. Let me know stockies!

FoReVaPmP
12-13-2010, 07:11 AM
take a pic of it and post it, so that we have a better understanding wut you are talking about...... You could be looking at the wrong line....

Canuck Civic
12-13-2010, 09:31 AM
The stock line is a black hard line that goes over the transmission to the slave it has a clip on the trans it clips into, then near the back of the trans is a bracket where the hard line goes into and from that a flexible line goes back to the master cylinder I believe.