PDA

View Full Version : Need everyone's help on this

ssvr6
12-17-2002, 07:01 AM
I'm trying to create a general info "sticky" and I need info from you guys.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Chassis Codes all the way back to the first Si
Engine Codes (USDM and JDM for civics and other popular swaps)
Decent engine specs on our EP (and other pertinent info)

If you can think of other info that should be there as well, please post it here.

Thanks all,

Steve

IceD out N CALI
12-17-2002, 09:22 AM
i'll do the chassis codes, 89-91 si EF, 92-95 EG, 99-00 si EM1
of course 02-03 EP

96-00 hatch (even though no si) was EK

jaydub
12-17-2002, 09:31 AM

silver ep
12-17-2002, 09:31 AM
I hate to steal off another site but http://www.superhonda.com has some great general info on performance and suspension upgrades, which include pricing and companies. Im not sure if this is something youd like to put on here but it makes for a great reference guide. Also may stop posts weve seen numerous times.

Also it would be cool to have a listing of websites that sell aftermarket parts as a sticky.

Jpax
12-17-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by silver ep
I hate to steal off another site but http://www.superhonda.com has some great general info on performance and suspension upgrades, which include pricing and companies. Im not sure if this is something youd like to put on here but it makes for a great reference guide. Also may stop posts weve seen numerous times.

Also it would be cool to have a listing of websites that sell aftermarket parts as a sticky.

Theaf!

;)

:D

ssvr6
12-17-2002, 05:14 PM
We have a few stickys around in the various forums (suspension, aerodynamics, etc..) with links, lowest prices, and the like.

Check 'em out.

Steve

I_VTEC
12-17-2002, 06:10 PM
It really comes in help. Thanks!

Quicksilver
12-17-2002, 07:05 PM
Being a newbie to this site, maybe I can add a few things that the veterans might overlook.

How about listing parts which are common between the two RSXs and the Civic Si. Also which ones aren't compatible. For example, sway bars will work on all three platforms, but springs for the RSXs and the Si will not (at least not from a performance standpoint). And the header for the RSX base model fits the Civic Si, but the RSX-S header will not. Things such as that help us just getting into the EP3.

Thanks,
Kurtis