PDA

View Full Version : what turbo kit??

sunspot
12-16-2010, 12:12 AM
ok i have a 02 ep3 and im looking at either a k24a1 or k24a2 swap. can get both for cheap so im not sure what one? BUT i been reading on alot of post on here about ebay turbo kits. i no ppl says there junk, and others love them but what if i get one.. change the waste gate to a tail and get a hks blow off valve. and change the turbo (not sure what yet, suggestions plz), i would have a pretty good kit putting down some nice number ya? my car is my DD so with a k24 swap i think 10-12psi should be good and hit around 350whp maybe? i already have kpro and would like to ge a rec hard kit but i could do this for what less then half the cost and push out the same numbers? its pretty much just for all the hardware and the log mai. and that would even get changed down the road once it cracks cuz obv its going to. here is the link to the kit and any help would be great! thank ep'ers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Complete-Turbo-Kit-Acura-RSX-02-08-K20-Bolt-DC5-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem255f9af6f1QQitemZ16051 7781233QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

they also have it for the ep but the down pipe and what not with this kit would clear the sway for a k24 swap? or if im wrong id get the other kit. but plz help!

AKEP
12-16-2010, 04:40 AM
i'd get the a1 if u went with ebay stuff...easier on the wallet.
if you got the money, gt35r. Seems to be the happy place with alot of people. at the minimum a gt28r but its rare to find anyone running it.

idk about that ebay turbo runing anything more than 9psi, so yeah.

read some more posts, you'll find some good info. read the turbo 101 thread i made.

civictype_r04
12-16-2010, 05:35 AM
I'm happy with my Rev Hard Stage 2 kit!!!

zdiddy22
12-16-2010, 05:46 AM
i always liked pieceing together kits. every turbo build ive done i would piece together. if your looking for a money saving option look for some used parts. also i would go with the A1 since it has lower compression and more boost friendly. but thats just my opinion. good luck.

sunspot
12-16-2010, 10:06 AM
i been looking for a rev hard stage 2 kit but the only place i found it is showstoppers and i been emailing for 3 weeks without a single awnser back? i bet thy do real good busness ha. and yea i wanna pc together one but i wasjust thinking this kit for the intercooler and piping and all the hardware and then junk the rest of it. but i tihnk it is that ijust dont wanna throw out 4 grand all at once. getting small shit here and there makes it seem cheaper lol

civictype_r04
12-16-2010, 11:04 AM
i been looking for a rev hard stage 2 kit but the only place i found it is showstoppers and i been emailing for 3 weeks without a single awnser back? i bet thy do real good busness ha. and yea i wanna pc together one but i wasjust thinking this kit for the intercooler and piping and all the hardware and then junk the rest of it. but i tihnk it is that ijust dont wanna throw out 4 grand all at once. getting small shit here and there makes it seem cheaper lol

Get a log manifold, t3/t4 turbo, tial 38mm wastegate/dump tube, downpipe, greddy intercooler, bov, K-Pro, and an take........ you should be good other then a few little things

sunspot
12-16-2010, 11:30 AM
isnt there oil fittings into the block and stuff?? i thnk im more worried about the little things i dont want to get to the part my car is tore apart and im missing things and im screwed since this car is my dd and id be effd to get back n forth to work and shit ya no.

civictype_r04
12-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Get a kit and save yourself any headaches!!!!

sunspot
12-16-2010, 11:57 AM
isnt the forum here to help ppl? not for ppl like u to be a fuckin cunt. y get a kit for 4 grand when u can put one together for half the price and put down moe then a lil 280 to the wheels.

AUTiger
12-16-2010, 12:18 PM
easy there. He just said to get a kit because you had just stated "im more worried about the little things i dont want to get to the part my car is tore apart and im missing things and im screwed". The kit would come with all of those little things.

Showstoppers revhard stage 2 without k-pro is 3,300 shipped. I pm'd them Friday after hours and heard back Monday middle of the day.

sunspot
12-16-2010, 12:27 PM
i emailed them twice and havnt heard a word back from them, i asked them for infoon there kit since i heard that there kit comes with a hks bov and difference stuff but they wont give me any info? not on turbo size or anything.

zdiddy22
12-16-2010, 01:29 PM
its not the best way but you can get a oil filter sandwhich from greddy for about $60. that would take care of the oil lines. like i said, not the best but easy. or take your pan and have it tapped for fittings.

sleepy ep3
12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
They probably dont have any info cause RevHard is going out of business. If I was you I would get one of those turbo whistle things that go in the muffler. Makes you sound fast, makes panties drop, and saves you money. Yay! Triple benefit. Haha. Sunspot got mad. What a douchebag.

sunspot
12-16-2010, 02:24 PM
ha. sorry bud but is this what your ep has? this y i seen ppl bashing u on other forums. ha sorry i dont see a point on payoing 2x as much for a kit when you can do the same thing for half, just looking for help. im a bike person and have a turbod gsxr 1300. now on my other forum if you askd for help you would get it, not ppl liek you that have to get shops to do shit for u cuz ur a lil bich. "quoting other ppl on other forums" ha so dont be tlaking shit when you aint shit. k? thanks.

sunspot
12-16-2010, 02:35 PM
i see hy so many ppl bash this site, cuz of the ppl on it. whats the point on a forum when ppl just talk shit.

AUTiger
12-16-2010, 02:58 PM
dude, you're the one throwing the F-bomb and calling someone a cunt. Take your shitty attitude back to clubep3. Before you go, read through this thread slowly and you will see who stepped out of line first.

sleepy ep3
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
ha. sorry bud but is this what your ep has? this y i seen ppl bashing u on other forums. ha sorry i dont see a point on payoing 2x as much for a kit when you can do the same thing for half, just looking for help. im a bike person and have a turbod gsxr 1300. now on my other forum if you askd for help you would get it, not ppl liek you that have to get shops to do shit for u cuz ur a lil bich. "quoting other ppl on other forums" ha so dont be tlaking shit when you aint shit. k? thanks.

Wow. For having a turbo'd bike and all that money, you would think that you could afford an education that would help you learn to spell. Lol good job on the google search of my name too. Glad to see that I gather interest. For the record, I have built cars before, and now I'm at that time in my life where I need my time to make money, so I don't have to live in a barn like you. And if you were so smart, and didn't plan on buying a kit....why did you name your thread "what turbo kit" if you already had your mind made up? Going further, so you have money to turbo a bike, but then you want to cheap out? If this was true, then you would already know all of the components needed to put together a kit within your budget. I have money, a fast car, a home, and success, and you have your loud, silly mouth. Sorry I can't compare to your greatness. Lol again, what a douchebag. Go back to the boondocks and race your slow pile off of a cliff. Didn't take you long at all to get all butt hurt, did it? LOL. "Aren't these forums for helping people? Someone please pay attention to me and my lame ass thread that there is tons of info on here about already" boo-hoo:gheywa::banstick: <<<<<<<Someone do us all a favor, and permaban this loser.

lbk02si
12-16-2010, 04:10 PM
Full race ftw!!!

sunspot
12-16-2010, 04:23 PM
haha sorry bud but its a honda? ha thats y cheap out. u own a house? good for u.. me too :) and yes a barn to. a hole farm, as i work for hydro one in canada and prolly make more then 5x what you do? so this is y i have a bike thats worth more then the trailer u live in.

but ya ha, full race, would the mani fit with a k24 swap.

sleepy ep3
12-16-2010, 04:33 PM
haha sorry bud but its a honda? ha thats y cheap out. u own a house? good for u.. me too :) and yes a barn to. a hole farm, as i work for hydro one in canada and prolly make more then 5x what you do? so this is y i have a bike thats worth more then the trailer u live in.

but ya ha, full race, would the mani fit with a k24 swap.

FAILBOAT=sunspot
We both own Hondas you dumbass, otherwise why else would you be on this forum?! LOL True genius this guy. There are tons of sites that have info on what you are asking, including this one. Try K20A.org. I would love to see how long it takes you to get banned from there for being a retard. Please migrate your name and slow pile elsewhere.

lbk02si
12-16-2010, 05:00 PM
I like how he said he owns a "hole" farm!!! Lol, I mean what does he grow??? Holes?? Lmao

AKEP
12-16-2010, 06:53 PM
lols. sleepy be pickin fights like every day.

http://www.speedyracer.com/servlet/the-350/Turbo-Kit/Detail

just get this...

sleepy ep3
12-16-2010, 11:40 PM
lols. sleepy be pickin fights like every day.

http://www.speedyracer.com/servlet/the-350/Turbo-Kit/Detail

just get this...
Lol I get bored but people like this make life interesting. Nothing like a hole farmer to turn around an otherwise blah workday.

gtimportfanatic
12-17-2010, 11:22 AM
i like how he said he owns a "hole" farm!!! Lol, i mean what does he grow??? Holes?? Lmao

lllllllloooooooooolllllllll!!!!!!

gtimportfanatic
12-17-2010, 11:25 AM
i lvoe the fact that every other thread in this section is someone asking the same question.. usually im not the dick to tell someone to search.. but god-damnit.. its right fucking here on the first page for christ sake. my thread and AKEP's thread and so is like 5 other ones.. ..

Passenger
12-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Get a kit and save yourself any headaches!!!!
Sunspot Translation: I don't wanna help Im being a douche.. Waste your money and get less hp

isnt the forum here to help ppl? not for ppl like u to be a fuckin cunt. y get a kit for 4 grand when u can put one together for half the price and put down moe then a lil 280 to the wheels.

i see hy so many ppl bash this site, cuz of the ppl on it. whats the point on a forum when ppl just talk shit.
You should really pull that stick out, it's making you cranky.