PDA

View Full Version : So I finally registered....

tinman5
12-16-2010, 07:54 PM
I have owned my hatch for no less than 10 days before the overhaul began. She is now propelled by a Type S drivetrain with an ACT flywheel and clutch, pulleys, Mishimoto radiator, DC race header, Mugen full exhaust, Sitting on Tein SS, and a handfull of other goodies.

I am tired, sore, and quite possibly broke. However, I am finally back in a Honda, a hatchback no less (never owned a car with a trunk), and for some reason I am not worried about getting robbed.

Life is good.

Anyways, greetings to all, I am not much for posting, but I am glad for any and all that I do meet.

Tokin_Buds
12-16-2010, 08:15 PM
Welcome! and you shouldnt have ANY worries of being robbed,everybody hates our EPs and if a thief doesnt hate EP3's he will think your car is just another Focus., this is in your favor!

your EP is a wolf in sheeps clothing for sure..

However, Im noticing that A LOT of people in Texas are picking up EP3s so this might not be for long. =(

Civic5lug
12-16-2010, 08:16 PM
:welcome:

Passenger
12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Good lord, you've gotten more done in 10 days than I have in almost 6 years.

tinman5
12-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Good lord, you've gotten more done in 10 days than I have in almost 6 years.

What can I say? The stock drivetrain didn't exactly give me the happy pants. Unfortunately, my GTI is still faster.

I just picked up my side skirts from paint though....mmm pretty. Anybody successfully graft splash guards with side skirts at the front fenders? I love my some splash guards.

And one last question, actually the main reason for me registering: What is the wheel center bore? I will be ordering some wheels from Wagen Works next week and the wheels I want (Miro LM reps) come in a 57.1 center bore. Will this be an issue? I don't want to go 5-lug, but I do have access to a swap if needs be.

Passenger
12-16-2010, 09:19 PM
send 27rocks a message, he's my go to guy on wheel/suspension related questions. He'll know.

tinman5
12-16-2010, 09:28 PM
send 27rocks a message, he's my go to guy on wheel/suspension related questions. He'll know.

I'll hit him up this weekend. I thank you sir.

Now it's time for sleep.

RHCP0801
12-16-2010, 09:35 PM
4 lug ep's have a center bore of 56.1 and 5 lugs are 64.1

superd16girl
12-17-2010, 12:02 AM
Damn! Do work! Welcome to the site!

USAF EP3
12-17-2010, 12:12 AM
I have owned my hatch for no less than 10 days before the overhaul began. She is now propelled by a Type S drivetrain with an ACT flywheel and clutch, pulleys, Mishimoto radiator, DC race header, Mugen full exhaust, Sitting on Tein SS, and a handfull of other goodies.

I am tired, sore, and quite possibly broke. However, I am finally back in a Honda, a hatchback no less (never owned a car with a trunk), and for some reason I am not worried about getting robbed.

Life is good.

Anyways, greetings to all, I am not much for posting, but I am glad for any and all that I do meet.

Pics or it didn't happen :laugh:

Ronnie
12-17-2010, 08:43 AM
welcome

FoReVaPmP
12-17-2010, 08:46 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :laugh:

:yeahthat:

civictype_r04
12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
:welcome:

tinman5
12-18-2010, 01:06 PM
4 lug ep's have a center bore of 56.1 and 5 lugs are 64.1

Perfect. Thanks for chiming in.

As for pics, all I have is my crappy 2 year old phone with questionable clarity on a good day. Sorry, not much for these newer phones, however I do admit it is time for an upgrade. Keep your eyes peeled though, I'll get some pics up once the new shoes are installed.

On a side note, some punk kid ganked my front emblem earlier this week. That made me....angry. I don't like being angry. So I ordered a no-name badgeless grill from Ebay which I just received. I'm not dissapointed with the overall quality, but we'll see how I feel about the missing badge here in about a month.