PDA

View Full Version : Takata green wheel paint

McTaggart34
12-19-2010, 03:26 PM
where to buy Takata green wheel paint :mcool:

chuck83
12-19-2010, 08:42 PM
duplicolor grabber green engine paint is probably as close as you're going to get

civictype_r04
12-20-2010, 11:55 AM
good luck finding that color code dude!!!!!!

KrypTOniTE
12-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Dam I'm also looking for that color code....

ep3_civic_si
12-20-2010, 12:29 PM
if you have a auto paint store close by you can print an image with that best matching color and they can color match it for you. No color code needed. Then just get someone to paint it for you or do it yourself if you have the right equipment.

RedSiBaron
12-20-2010, 12:56 PM
if you have a auto paint store close by you can print an image with that best matching color and they can color match it for you. No color code needed. Then just get someone to paint it for you or do it yourself if you have the right equipment.

its going to be hard to match off a picture from a computer off a printer...first the camera taking the picture will modify the color, then any photo editing could change the color, the computer screen might display the color wrong (most people dont know a computer screens color needs to be calibrated to display real color (or pantone) correctly), and then the printer prolly wont be calibrated to print the color correctly...im only saying this to point out that there may be many factors to throw off the color in the picture that when all is said and done, you could be looking at a WAY different color.

my suggestion is do a search on hondatech, try contacting a takata distributor (though i highly doubt they'll give up their corporate color)...if you cant find someone online giving you a specific code, your best bet is do do something similiar to what ep3_civic_si is saying, but find someone with a real takata product to compare(or you could always order a takata catalogue, which will have a printed graphic with their color on it almost guaranteed, and that will definitely match since its print material).

T_Virus
12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
didn't someone did this on their volks te's or rota grids?

ImportCustomx
12-20-2010, 01:27 PM
find someone with takata harness's...find someone with a PMS color book, match it...then get it mixed.. or try contacting the manufacturer..they may give you some similiar info