PDA

View Full Version : Turn signal help

importhonda
12-17-2002, 06:18 PM
I believe my turn signal use to turn off after I turn, now it doesn't... So does your turn signal switch off after a turn?

If it does what might my problem be?

I hate feeling like an old grandma with the blinker always on!

JSIR
12-17-2002, 06:24 PM
of course it turns off, every car in the world does that. take yours in to the dealer for repairs. They dont always turn off if you put the signal on with the wheel already turned though,or on short radius turns.

importhonda
12-17-2002, 06:34 PM
I didnt know if honda half assed it, like they did the low gas light :rolleyes: Having the mods I have, they won't question me at all, will they? I know the mods dont effect the turn signal, but I have gone through a lot of crap with honda about my last SI

JSIR
12-17-2002, 07:06 PM
nope you shouldnt have any problems, unless they can't duplicate the problem when you take it in, then they will tell you to bring it back at a later time. does it happen at all turns or just once and a while ? good luck.

importhonda
12-17-2002, 08:27 PM
all the time, I think i would have noticed it before, so im guess it accurred within the past few days... In most car it feels like there is a spring in there. In mine nothing is felt. I stays on no matter what the turn is like. Guess im off to the dealer later this week