PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new Alarm/Remote Start

AKEP
12-30-2010, 11:46 AM
as title states, i'd like to (finally) invest into an alarm for my ep. I've been looking at DEI products, thats about it, but I'm open to anything.

Looking at Viper so far, as I'm very interested in the iPhone app for it. Also:
Audio Glass Break Sensor
Digital Tilt Motion Sensor
Backup Battery System
and probably proximity.

any and all advice is appreciated. if you have an alarm, please tell me about it =]

also, my beater (91 civic) i'd like something to deter smash and grabs, sometimes i forget things out there...

thakid
02-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Yes. Interested. I want the best of the best.

sicivicguy
02-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Anyone? I would really like to know this too... Especially since most people here that have had thier rides broken into usually they break the glass.

I like that one that tells you what door they opened and has a cf look casing.

T_Virus
02-25-2011, 01:12 PM
just get any directed (DEI) brand alarm like Viper, Clifford, etc.

omgheyitskenny
03-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Anyone? I would really like to know this too... Especially since most people here that have had thier rides broken into usually they break the glass.

I like that one that tells you what door they opened and has a cf look casing.

Clifford Matrix 1x

musashi1219
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
The installation is more important than the actual product for the most part. If you stay with one of the big brands it all comes down to instalation

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
03-09-2011, 06:58 PM
The installation is more important than the actual product for the most part. If you stay with one of the big brands it all comes down to instalation

Yup this is true the alarm is only as good as the install. I have noticed a lot of shops will sell you the alarm cheap but do a shitty install by not sodering connections. Your kinda local to me if you dont mind driving down to the bay i can do a good install on your alarm for you. I have done a few alarm installs for norcal ep's.

T_Virus
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Yup this is true the alarm is only as good as the install. I have noticed a lot of shops will sell you the alarm cheap but do a shitty install by not sodering connections. Your kinda local to me if you dont mind driving down to the bay i can do a good install on your alarm for you. I have done a few alarm installs for norcal ep's.

Omar, your going to install mine once I get a 2012 Honda Civic Si. lol...maybe though...

Mighty_Mouse_Ep
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Omar, your going to install mine once I get a 2012 Honda Civic Si. lol...maybe though...

Lol wel with a car that new haha i dont know if i wanna touch it i have done 06-11 civic those are easy.