PDA

View Full Version : New from stockton califas

2006ser
12-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Hey guys my name is marcos and i currently drive a 2006 altima ser..im in the forums to learn more about the ep3s and eventually getting one as my brother is also in the hint for one.my previous car was a 2005 srt4 stock turbo with bolt ons.my previous car before my srt was a 2004 ssm acura tsx with full bolts ons anf comptech sc i loved my tsx but had to sell it in order to hqve enough money to buy the house im currently in..im 23 and live in stockton ca nor cal..om getting merried in july 2 so yup thats a little 411 about me..lol

gamma6
12-30-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey guys my name is marcos and i currently drive a 2006 altima ser..im in the forums to learn more about the ep3s and eventually getting one as my brother is also in the hint for one.my previous car was a 2005 srt4 stock turbo with bolt ons.my previous car before my srt was a 2004 ssm acura tsx with full bolts ons anf comptech sc i loved my tsx but had to sell it in order to hqve enough money to buy the house im currently in..im 23 and live in stockton ca nor cal..om getting merried in july 2 so yup thats a little 411 about me..lol

sup vato, im from sacra-loco ...jk im no vato but good luck on ur search... btw when u find one whos getting the ep first u or ur bro? lol congrats on the marriage thing, im turning 23 this summer and no way ready to get married (3yr relationship)

2006ser
12-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Hey whats up gamma6? Thanks i guess i feel ready to get merried i been with my girl for 3 years and we get along really good so im just gonna go fo it..well i think im getting an ep first well it depends my bro had 6k cash so he is in the hunt and me im currently selling my car if i dnt sell it im just gonna take out a loan and gey me an ep..gamma6 how u like your ep?

Passenger
12-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome!!

gamma6
12-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey whats up gamma6? Thanks i guess i feel ready to get merried i been with my girl for 3 years and we get along really good so im just gonna go fo it..well i think im getting an ep first well it depends my bro had 6k cash so he is in the hunt and me im currently selling my car if i dnt sell it im just gonna take out a loan and gey me an ep..gamma6 how u like your ep?

sorry for the rant but here it goes: well two summers ago i had a lancer that i wanted to get rid of, i had 8k to use on a new-er car. I had a honda b4 the lancer and so i was in search for another honda... i started to search on cl for old hatches, just liked the style, but didn't want an old car. Then i started to look at a 2000 si and realized how common it was for them to be stolen and then i looked up the ep. I liked it cuz it was a hatch but the position of the shifter pushed me away a bit... At the time i took my four yr old nephew to test drive an ep and he said it was ugly lol but after searching around i found my true love... 2003 ep3 with ~50k well kept nice owner clean title he wanted 9k and i only had 8k... there was a problem, he had many extras and didnt want to part it out... He already had a potential buyer that had signed a contract to pay the rest of the money by a certain time period, or it was to be sold to the next buyer, which was ME. So i waited around and looked at more ep's, i even went to sf to check one out... I end up getting a call back from the original owner and said it was mine. I take him the money couple of days later, he washed, waxed, and left me some extras on the car. Point is, it was meant to be and i freaking LOVE my car, got a shirt to prove it ;) As u will see on this site many owners also love their ep's as i love mine
A tip i learned when i was looking for a ep: Stay away from small dealers as they bump the price way too much, they see its a honda and a si so they add like 4k to the price, when i was looking for one i found one for 12k with 150k on the odometer which is crazy

2006ser
12-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Dangg so it tooke u a wile..i have one in mind right now he. Wants 8and has alot of mods hes one of the members of here im just waiting on some stuff..

civictype_r04
12-31-2010, 03:28 PM
:welcome:

gamma6
12-31-2010, 04:47 PM
Dangg so it tooke u a wile..i have one in mind right now he. Wants 8and has alot of mods hes one of the members of here im just waiting on some stuff..

yeah it took me a couple of months, hope it goes thru

Go_ep3
12-31-2010, 06:25 PM
welcome! im also from stockton,ca...

ilovehaters
01-09-2011, 11:20 PM
i'm in cen/nor cal too:thumbu:

Postman158
01-28-2011, 12:36 AM

Whats good I live in Manteca, and work in Stockton and Modesto!

PatrickJamesYu
01-28-2011, 03:12 AM
s0C@l r00lz

k20power
01-28-2011, 08:31 PM
welcome to the fam