PDA

View Full Version : Power locks acting up.

EP3Casas
01-05-2011, 02:51 PM
So for the past few days I've been having issues with my power locks. Driver's side doesn't work at all with my keyless entry or from the inside with the lock switch; I can only manually lock and unlock it. The passenger side doesn't work with the keyless but it does with the lock switch. The trunk works with the lock switch just fine but sometimes doesn't with the keyless.

So i have been thinking i might have a bad relay and tried to track it down by listening to the "click" when u hit the switch on the keyless. If it was a bad relay though would you still haere that "click" on the inside under the dash?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rictorious88
01-05-2011, 02:58 PM
I am also interested in this with in this month my passenger side lock started doing what your drivers side is doing... so lame...

2k3hatchie
01-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Here you go:
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?44557-DIY-door-lock-actuator...

whatsvtec
01-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Mine is all sorts of fucked. I can't even use my lock button on the door, the drivers side stays unlocked. The lock also won't allow itself to be pushed down manually. So if my keyfab ended up not wokring I'd have to key lock it every time. Ugh. I'm hoping they hold out till the spring so I can do the door lock actuator and window motor at once