PDA

View Full Version : Kpro PRC?

Yomimito
01-06-2011, 07:14 PM
I've been looking for the answer, but I dont find anything convincing. Can a PRC k pro ECU run in my ep3 k20a3? What inconveniences will show, if any?
Thanks

USAF EP3
01-06-2011, 07:41 PM
I've been looking for the answer, but I dont find anything convincing. Can a PRC k pro ECU run in my ep3 k20a3? What inconveniences will show, if any?
Thanks

1 Plug that goes to the ECU is different I think. Someone here had one and said one of the plugs from the EP3 harness wouldn't fit. If you make it work and it's K-Pro'd you won't have any problems running your car. Just upload the base map Hondata has on their Kmanager that says "K20A3 Civic Si dyno tuned". Que lo que DR :smile:

Yomimito
01-08-2011, 07:23 PM
haha thanks, I'll buy a prb

talonXracer
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
The OBDII function is not present in the PRC, probably not an issue for you down in DR. There is a speed limiter within the PRC's software. Also an issue if you have the immobilizer in your car with enabling the fuel pump.

dnrprojectsvp
01-18-2011, 12:25 AM
The OBDII function is not present in the PRC, probably not an issue for you down in DR. There is a speed limiter within the PRC's software. Also an issue if you have the immobilizer in your car with enabling the fuel pump.

PRC uses E10 pin to enable the fuel pump where as US PRB uses E1. you can jump J160 on the ecu to enable both pins for fuel pump operation.