PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket seats + K-pro ??

EDU
01-07-2011, 07:20 PM
i'll be getting an aftermarket seat on my ep this winter... and i have a question for you guys:
Can i reset the "SRS" light of the cluster using my K-pro? i just want to disable the light, NOT the whole system...
any advice or any link with this info will be gladly appreciate.
thank you.

03Si757
01-08-2011, 12:04 PM
I have looked and looked, as my SRS light is on because I swapped seats, and no where on kpro (from extensive searching) can you disable any of the SRS or even just the light. So No I dont believe so.

There is how ever a DIY online somewhere about using resisters and plugging them into the sensor harness to sim as if there all working.

ep3jd
01-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I have looked and looked, as my SRS light is on because I swapped seats, and no where on kpro (from extensive searching) can you disable any of the SRS or even just the light. So No I dont believe so.

There is how ever a DIY online somewhere about using resisters and plugging them into the sensor harness to sim as if there all working.

Search SHG_EasyE he started the thread, also its selling them for $10 shipped, don't quote me on that though. Lol

EDU
01-09-2011, 07:20 PM
bump! anybody else?

HondaFreak
01-09-2011, 09:55 PM
No, k-pro does not have a disable srs button. It's engine management, nothing else.
Find a resistor that works. Type "srs cheat" or "srs light disable" in google. It's all there. It's like a 1.5 ohm resistor.

Christian