PDA

View Full Version : For the Admins about Mobile Ep Site.

SkareKrow
01-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Im wondering if you guys are ever going to get an ANDROID App or mobile ephatch site? Just a thought. I would be on here more often now since all I use is my new HTC EVO 4G. Thanks if you guys can answer if not it's all good. Happy New Year aswell!

powdbyrice
01-09-2011, 02:14 PM
on smartphones it loads just fine. your evo has enough power to handle the full site. i have a droid inc and its fine. the site isnt loaded with flash features, so its quick. sites like espn.com need a mobile site.

on a feature phone, it doesn't work as well and needs a mobile site.

RedSiBaron
01-09-2011, 02:29 PM
it works just fine on my android, i do a lot of my ephatch surfing on my phone...

SkareKrow
01-09-2011, 04:08 PM
lol, I know it works I use it all the time. But I mean is there anyway of getting an app for it lol. It was just a thought. Yes my EVO runs it fine. I was just wondering. Thanks though 8~)

Tnhatch03
01-09-2011, 04:12 PM
i wouldn't even know where to begin with this. haha

RedSiBaron
01-09-2011, 07:26 PM
i wouldn't even know where to begin with this. haha

ya...:mrolleyes: kids these days...its actually confusing me why there have been 2 threads on this already and why people need an app for this...

WHY I REMEMBER we were on ephatch all the time, and we didnt do it with phones! we used computers! and we were grateful!! we used to log on uphill, both ways!

civictype_r04
01-09-2011, 08:37 PM
ya...:mrolleyes: kids these days...its actually confusing me why there have been 2 threads on this already and why people need an app for this...

WHY I REMEMBER we were on ephatch all the time, and we didnt do it with phones! we used computers! and we were grateful!! we used to log on uphill, both ways!

I remember thoes days even in the snow!!!!

omgheyitskenny
01-23-2011, 03:32 PM
Just use tapatalk

RedSiBaron
01-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Im closing this thread because we do not currently have an app for android or iphone in the works...if there is any information relating to this, we'll let you know