PDA

View Full Version : EPhatch T- Shirts!!!!!!!!

civictype_r04
01-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Someone needs to take care of the problem ASAP!!!!!! We pay $20 for a shirt then it gets ruined first wash and we are told to send it back to get a new one and then never see or hear anything back again!!!!!!! Is this what we are supposed to expect for EPhatch I don't think so!!! We buy shirts to support the site and we end up getting scamed!!!!

It doesn't look any MOD has tried to do anything about it at all either!!!
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?59553-I-Love-My-EP3-T-Shirts-Sale!

RedSiBaron
01-09-2011, 09:43 PM
First I have heard about this issue, ill look into it

civictype_r04
01-09-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks man!!!!

Tnhatch03
01-10-2011, 07:07 AM
i have not heard about this at all.

civictype_r04
01-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Wow thats crazy it's part of ephatch and the mods don't even know about it.......:mad2:

RedSiBaron
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM
So far from what I can tell this is not been done through those who run ephatch, it appears profit for the site was in no way connected with this member...he also was not a site vendor...

Ill be honest I wasn't a mod at the time of this and I didn't even notice the shirt sale going on, and i was usually watching most threads and sections before becoming a mod...

Tnhatch03
01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
Wow thats crazy it's part of ephatch and the mods don't even know about it.......:mad2:

No no no.

We are not saying we did not know about the shirt sale. We knew about it, but I am not aware of the conditions in which the seller and whoever authorized the group buy had in order to sale the shirts.

Also, what we were not aware of was the fact that members were having issues with the shirts and getting in contact with the seller. That is what the mods did not know. I wanted to clarify this before it anyone else says that we did not know about the actual group buy.

civictype_r04
01-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Here is the first Thread about it........... http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?58129-Ephatch-TShirts-Now-on-Sale!!-20-each-shipped!

Mary might know his info get in contect with her.

Sucka
01-10-2011, 03:24 PM
I sent mine back too! Never got a new one as they said!

jed_averill
01-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I only wore mine once because I was afraid it was going to get ruined after a wash.

shanewdude
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
I've been watching the original thread, and I feel really bad about the situation. It's very out of character for the 'hatch, and I'm a little embarassed, despite the fact that I have nothing to do with the shirt sales.

I pm'd some of the admins yesterday about it. They have been very busy with some issues of their own that are very "significant". It doesn't make it right, but please give them a bit more time. I've tried to pass on the urgency of the situation, and hopefully there will be a resolution very soon.

jed_averill
01-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Just for curiosity. Do I really need to ship it back? Cuz I feel like it can't be fixed and it's just going to go in the trash.

civictype_r04
01-10-2011, 10:11 PM
I've been watching the original thread, and I feel really bad about the situation. It's very out of character for the 'hatch, and I'm a little embarassed, despite the fact that I have nothing to do with the shirt sales.

I pm'd some of the admins yesterday about it. They have been very busy with some issues of their own that are very "significant". It doesn't make it right, but please give them a bit more time. I've tried to pass on the urgency of the situation, and hopefully there will be a resolution very soon.

Sure why not we have been waiting 4 months only to hear that we need to wait longer????????

Sucka
01-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Sure why not we have been waiting 4 months only to hear that we need to wait longer????????

+2

ImportCustomx
01-11-2011, 08:29 AM
soimetimes in screen printing they dont let the ink dry long enough or they dont heat it up enough...try putting a piece of parchment paper/silicon paper...lay it over the front of the shirt and use an iron...heat it up good...becuase i press ink at 325-365 degree's...sooooooooooooooooooooo heat it up good and then it may help it from crumbeling.

basically to "fix them" they would just repress them.

i know Mods are looking into how to resolve this... if people payed with paypal...maybe start a dispute now. wait till the higher up's are involved..i know they are looking into it right now.

i know for a fact mods are looking into becuase i am one..and in the moderator forum they are looking into this as we speak.

EPhatch made no money off this i believe. i do not know for a fact...but to my knowledge, they just said yes to is so we had some cool ephatch shirts that helped spread the word. thats all. the member who was doing it was a member who was a greenie...he payed to be a member.

again...its something the higher ups and mods are working on. we are trying to figure this out.

civictype_r04
01-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Hope we hear something soon!!!

shanewdude
01-11-2011, 08:17 PM

+2
Sorry, guys, I can't do any better. The best I can do is try to keep bringing it up with people higher up than me. I posted in the thread to let everyone know that I'm watching the situation, and aware of it, and trying my best to keep the pressure on to get this fixed.

Hope we hear something soon!!!
Me too, dude.

SinisterCivicSi
01-12-2011, 09:45 AM
i will take responsibility on the sales but not the product. i started the thread for the vendor and the contest to choose the design. the thread to sell them has been closed and the purchase link has been removed but i have it saved in the admin section... so when this matter has been resolved i will return it so sales can continue.

normally we have a different merchant to print our shirts and a staff member sells them... but that member can no longer do it due to their own life and job which i completely understand. i gave another vendor a chance to do this and i see it hasnt gone so well.

i want ephatch to have a chance to have their own shirts and i am hoping this vendor will correct this issue. i dont or never have printed shirts but i have owned PLENTY of ephatch shirts and my shirt has also fallen apart. however, i ordered 3... only 1 has this issue. i think it is a printer issue like someone else said where they rushed the first batch or something.

i have personally come out of my pocket and refunded a member $60 on their 3 shirt order and i plan on making sure this issue is resolved. now i shouldnt have to come out of my pocket and refund everyone ... but if i have to i will then the vendor and i will resolve it personally.

however, i cant go forward with resolving this until i know how many are affected. i am going to post an announcement and those with messed up shirts will need to provide a picture of the
shirt(s) and file a complaint or whatever with paypal... this way all the legal avenues are followed. if you have already returned your shirt to the vendor... and havent gotten either new product or a refund... please let me know so i can add you to the list.

the address to return any shirts to be replaced is:

If you have issues with your existing shirts, please return to...

EPHatch.com
225 Thompson Ave
Glendale, CA 91202

We will replace it once we get it. Thank you!

i want to apologize to those members that feel shafted and be assured that i will get this straightened out. for those that know that much of me.... i look out for my hatch members.... even if it means coming out of my own pocket to correct this.

Sucka
01-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Hey Mary! I sent mine back awhile ago but i never recieved a new one. I have my tracking number showing that i sent my shirt back and that the guy signed off recieving it.

Let me know if you need anymore info to get this resolved. Thanks!

SinisterCivicSi
01-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Hey Mary! I sent mine back awhile ago but i never recieved a new one. I have my tracking number showing that i sent my shirt back and that the guy signed off recieving it.

Let me know if you need anymore info to get this resolved. Thanks!

so do you want $ or another shirt(s)?

gamma6
01-12-2011, 10:08 AM
who do we sent pictures to?

SinisterCivicSi
01-12-2011, 10:21 AM
post the pic here along with IF you have already sent it back, and if you want another shirt(s) or a refund. that way i have everything in the first post thats put up.

civictype_r04
01-12-2011, 11:02 AM
I sent mine back and would like a new one in return!!

Passenger
01-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Ehh I've worn it once and its already broken up quite a bit. Im kind of scared to wear it.. what do i do :nervous:

gamma6
01-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Ehh I've worn it once and its already broken up quite a bit. Im kind of scared to wear it.. what do i do :nervous:

im in the same situation, i dont wanna sent it back cuz i love the shirt thats why i asked about taking the picture

Sucka
01-12-2011, 11:23 PM
so do you want $ or another shirt(s)?

I sent mine back and would like a new one in return!!'

+2 i would like a new one but if it's gonna take another 4 months i would perfer money back. Thanks Mary!

PatrickJamesYu
01-13-2011, 12:49 AM
EPhatch made no money off this i believe. i do not know for a fact...but to my knowledge, they just said yes to is so we had some cool ephatch shirts that helped spread the word. thats all. the member who was doing it was a member who was a greenie...he payed to be a member.

I thought ephatch was making some funds doing this
I wish I knew the design was going to a different company for profit, I wouldn't have designed it.
And when you say "the member who was doing it was a member who was a greenie"
do you mean me?
or the shirt seller guy?

civictype_r04
01-13-2011, 05:07 AM
I wish I knew the design was going to a different company for profit, I wouldn't have designed it.
do you mean me?
or the shirt seller guy?

I pretty sure the shirt seller guy....... He probabaly just became a greenie so he could scam everyone!!

ImportCustomx
01-13-2011, 07:25 AM
do you mean me?
or the shirt seller guy?

No patrick..your good man. you just did a rad design. I meant the guy who sold

SinisterCivicSi
01-14-2011, 08:55 AM
I pretty sure the shirt seller guy....... He probabaly just became a greenie so he could scam everyone!!

listen i know your upset... but lets not make assumptions to cite the masses. no one is more disappointed than me right now. i made that member a greenie on the agreement of the sale of these shirts. we had many members asking about shirts and i didnt have the time to dedicate to it so i was hopeful that this would be a good thing for everyone. this situation will be resolved and everyone will be taken care of. .. i will make sure of it.. but this is why i need a list of those affected, because not ALL the shirts were a bad print.

jed_averill
01-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Where is the list? And also the return address?

My problem with the shirt was the print wasn't smooth. IDK if anybody has this problem because all I've been reading was that their prints might come off from washing it.

PatrickJamesYu
01-14-2011, 08:18 PM

My problem with the shirt was the print wasn't smooth. IDK if anybody has this problem because all I've been reading was that their prints might come off from washing it.

I think the list she is talking about is just a list that she is keeping record of, of who has been "cheated out" of their purchase.
So it's not like a public list or anything.

And the roughness I think is just an imperfection in printing
I mean, they seem to have run into a quality control problem as far as the print not being permanent. The roughness might just be another part of it.
I have yet to wear mine, but mine does have a rougher texture but it's not so severe that it concerns me.

jed_averill
01-15-2011, 04:12 PM
I looked at my shirt today and it's actually worse than I thought. After one wash, it's now missing a lot of colors, especially the gray part.

SinisterCivicSi
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM

this thread is my running list. :mwink:
the print being rough for smooth isnt the pending issue... the print coming off or sticking to itself seems to be.

I think the list she is talking about is just a list that she is keeping record of, of who has been "cheated out" of their purchase.
So it's not like a public list or anything.

And the roughness I think is just an imperfection in printing
I mean, they seem to have run into a quality control problem as far as the print not being permanent. The roughness might just be another part of it.
I have yet to wear mine, but mine does have a rougher texture but it's not so severe that it concerns me.

patrick can you email me the files for the #2 design? sinistercivicsi at gmail dot com - thanks

I looked at my shirt today and it's actually worse than I thought. After one wash, it's now missing a lot of colors, especially the gray part.

the return addy for the shirt replacement is in the origional order thread for the shirts that i closed.

PAPITUYO326
01-24-2011, 11:55 PM
My Paxie edition EPhatch shirt is still rolling strong after 6 years. :)

Onasty
01-25-2011, 10:26 AM
My job does screenprinting :) 24 piece mininum plus my 25% discount

Passenger
01-25-2011, 10:56 AM
im in the same situation, i dont wanna sent it back cuz i love the shirt thats why i asked about taking the picture

I dont know what we should do :meek:

SinisterCivicSi
01-26-2011, 09:19 AM
i have posted the address to return any damaged shirts directly back to the vendor that is selling and supplying them. its on my post #18

if you want a replacement on the shirt thats damaged - send it there.

those that want a refund.... post here with a pic HERE and i will make sure the vendor sees it so we know how to proceed.

Sucka
01-27-2011, 07:56 PM
so what do i do now? I sent mine back along time ago.

SinisterCivicSi
01-31-2011, 01:04 PM
so what do i do now? I sent mine back along time ago.

do you want a refund or replacement of your shirts?

skoolnu
01-31-2011, 03:51 PM
damn, and here i thought i was the only one that shit fell apart after one wash.haha.

Sucka
01-31-2011, 08:43 PM
do you want a refund or replacement of your shirts?

I would like a shirt but if i have to wait another 2 months than i perfer money back.

SinisterCivicSi
03-03-2011, 07:15 AM
this thread is too cluttered and info isnt being posted. i have opened/stickied a new thread in ep discussion - please post there.

CLOSED