PDA

View Full Version : Longer Wheel Studs?

CALI-HATCHIN310
01-10-2011, 09:13 PM
i was thinking about puttting on longer wheel studs but idk much about the process or what are good studs, ect. im thinkin about puttin xxr 513s on it or maybe some rota slips if that has anything to do with the stud size. the pic below is what im talkin about. ANY info u got on them would be awesome.. thanks!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2yns0tu.jpg

spartan
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM
I just bought some Blox extended Wheel studs W/ Blox extended lug nuts
ARP is suppose to be the best but Blox was just a little cheaper. Pretty sure its all the same shit.
I read on some thread that extended studs and lugs are intended for after market wheel.
I'm ruunning mine on OEM ITR wheels...

RHCP0801
01-14-2011, 04:58 PM
ARP is probably the best brand to go with, they make headstuds and every other bolt/stud you can think of so that brand would be my first choice. Most people run extended studs when they have spacers for clearance issues like bigger calipers, wide tires/slicks, they are also stronger and more durable than stock studs

spartan
01-16-2011, 05:30 PM
ARP is probably the best brand to go with, they make headstuds and every other bolt/stud you can think of so that brand would be my first choice. Most people run extended studs when they have spacers for clearance issues like bigger calipers, wide tires/slicks, they are also stronger and more durable than stock studs

Plus they look bitchin!
I read that ARP wheel studs an Blox wheel studs are made from the same shit.
Just paying more for the name.