PDA

View Full Version : Crz mugen mats...fit in ep?

wlls
01-15-2011, 08:01 PM
So I was looking on Honda's web site and I was looking at the CRZ. under the accessories page they have a list of mugen parts for the car. I wonder if I can go to Honda and get these sweet mats. http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2011/cr-z/cr-z-mugen/cr-z-mugen08.jpg

R34L-St4tus
01-15-2011, 08:40 PM
pretty nice lookin, but i still like the red carpet though. stands out more.

Paul_Wall
01-15-2011, 09:13 PM
So I was looking on Honda's web site and I was looking at the CRZ. under the accessories page they have a list of mugen parts for the car. I wonder if I can go to Honda and get these sweet mats. http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2011/cr-z/cr-z-mugen/cr-z-mugen08.jpg

Yeah I wouldn't mind picking up a set.

ShadowEP3
01-15-2011, 10:25 PM
you can pick em up at the dealer

..in the spring

T_Virus
01-16-2011, 09:24 PM
hmm...looks like it may fit the ep...

RedSiBaron
01-16-2011, 11:21 PM
These will not fit in the ep!!!!

Again!!!

these will not fit in the ep!!!!

i was thinking this exact same thing, so....

when we got the all weather rubber mats for the crz, i swapped them out and before putting the cloth mats up for storage in my garage i tried putting them in the ep, you know, to check fitment to see if they even came close so i could run this wicked awesome cool mugen mats...

THEY DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO FITTING CORRECTLY, IT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE IDEA TO BUY THEM AND TRY

i really hope ive made my point clear, ive tested crz mats first hand, they will not transfer over in anything close to resembling a functioning mat...PLEASE TRUST ME and DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

thread over

spartan
01-16-2011, 11:38 PM
Hmmmm I think you're lying. I'm gonna go ahead an buy them anyways...

jk

RedSiBaron
01-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Ha^^^

Oh and to the OP, next time you make a thread, use a more descriptive thread...its in ep discussion, so make it so ep owners look at it...

saying something like "crz mugen mats...fit in ep?" Will be more effective

Im getting really tired of threads with useless titles

T_Virus
01-17-2011, 01:06 PM
red, do you have pics of how off the sizes are for the crz mats on the ep?

WigginsSiR
01-17-2011, 01:32 PM

lol

civictype_r04
01-17-2011, 02:35 PM
Ha^^^

Oh and to the OP, next time you make a thread, use a more descriptive thread...its in ep discussion, so make it so ep owners look at it...

saying something like "crz mugen mats...fit in ep?" Will be more effective

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!!!

RedSiBaron
01-17-2011, 05:17 PM
red, do you have pics of how off the sizes are for the crz mats on the ep?

I don't have pics, but I can grab the mats and throw them in the ep and post them up tomorrow and show everyone...I need to clean the snow off the car anyway

Rasy
01-17-2011, 08:32 PM
I was hoping these would fit - glad to know someone tested it beforehand. I do like the reinforcement in the top.

sleepy ep3
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I was hoping these would fit - glad to know someone tested it beforehand. I do like the reinforcement in the top.

I like the reinforcement where your heels go. My factory set started to wear through after a while, and I need a new set. I'd like to see this crz mat's terrible fitment.

Paul_Wall
01-18-2011, 08:33 PM
I like the reinforcement where your heels go. My factory set started to wear through after a while, and I need a new set. I'd like to see this crz mat's terrible fitment.

Yeah that reinforcement part looks nice. Too bad they don't fit.

BeaterEP
01-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Troof.
Wore a nice set of holes straight through my original driver's side mat, and the replacement set is babied a bit more...but there's only so much you can do when you, you know, drive the car. Some properly reinforced mats would be pretty sweet.