PDA

View Full Version : Alignment question

Lucid Moments
01-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Okay, so I have just bought a tow vehicle which has turned Lauren into pretty much a track only vehicle, and it needs a good alignment.

So what I am thinking is as much camber up front as I can get, maybe 0.50 to 0.75 degree negative rear camber. 1/8 or so inch total toe out, and maybe a skosh of toe in in the rear.

This is for a starting point, alignment to be adjusted depending on what tire temps show at the track.

My current suspension setup is Buddy Club RSDs with 560 lb/in springs front and 900 lb/in springs front, with Hotchkiss competition sway bars 1" front and 1 1/16 rear and running Toyo RA-1s.

Lucid Moments
01-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Oh, and before you ask I have considered swapping out the front sway for something softer, but I like what the stiff sway does for me in transitions so I would prefer to keep it for now.

HondaFreak
01-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Here's what I'm running. I don't know why you would want toe in the rear, or toe out in the front. The suspension will toe out on it's own under compression.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/HondaFreak_01/User%20Galleries/30f66811.jpg

Christian