PDA

View Full Version : New to ephatch

jonathan13
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Hey guys! I am new to this forum so I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Jonathan. I have been doing Hondas and Acuras since I was 15 years old. I have owned probably 30 or so different Hondas- Everything from bagged accords to h22 ek's. My current ride is an 02 rsx type s. I am trading it for an 02 ep3 this Saturday. I have wanted an ep3 since I was 16 so I'm pretty excited about it. I am a long-time member of Honda-tech and also Clubrsx, and Tennspeed. Anyway, I am glad to be a part of this forum!

Oh, one question- When will I be able to post in the "want to sell" section? Thanks guys!

RedSiBaron
02-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey guys! I am new to this forum so I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Jonathan. I have been doing Hondas and Acuras since I was 15 years old. I have owned probably 30 or so different Hondas- Everything from bagged accords to h22 ek's. My current ride is an 02 rsx type s. I am trading it for an 02 ep3 this Saturday. I have wanted an ep3 since I was 16 so I'm pretty excited about it. I am a long-time member of Honda-tech and also Clubrsx, and Tennspeed. Anyway, I am glad to be a part of this forum!

Oh, one question- When will I be able to post in the "want to sell" section? Thanks guys!

WELCOME!!!! i hope to meet you at import alliance summer meet this year :mwink: we will have a booth again this year partnered with top1aero

please read the newbie bible and site FAQ, that will answer a large majority of your questions, you need 100 posts to post FS...this seems like a lot but you can get there pretty damn quick. just remember dont post whore, and not all sections count for posts...contribute to threads, ask legit questions, and you'll get there...in other words, become a part of the community.

:wavey:

SkareKrow
02-02-2011, 01:11 PM
LoL RedSiBaron I came to copy the link

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56447-Classified-thread-rules-read-follow-understand-or-your-thread-will-be-deleted

Welcome though! Hope he can see it! LoL.

Cant wait to see your ep!

RedSiBaron
02-02-2011, 01:24 PM
LoL RedSiBaron I came to copy the link

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56447-Classified-thread-rules-read-follow-understand-or-your-thread-will-be-deleted

Welcome though! Hope he can see it! LoL.

Cant wait to see your ep!

haha thanks a lot i appreciate it, i used to do that a lot before i became a mod...

jonathan13
02-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I will be sure to read that section. 100 posts isn't too bad at all. I will post up pics as soon as I get a few things done to it. It is the one on here with the 02 type s swap and the s2000 silverstone paint.. And yes I always go to the IA meets (summer, fall, and the ATL meet)

RedSiBaron
02-02-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I will be sure to read that section. 100 posts isn't too bad at all. I will post up pics as soon as I get a few things done to it. It is the one on here with the 02 type s swap and the s2000 silverstone paint.. And yes I always go to the IA meets (summer, fall, and the ATL meet)

good man then!! maybe you saw my car last year, i help my friend run team function motorsports, we had a booth and the obnoxious graffiti track car in the paddock...my white ep and another members was in there as well...we were across from the canibeat guys...this year well be sharing a booth with top1aero and totally redoing his trackcar...if all goes to plan ill have 1g crx race car there as well

Tnhatch03
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
welcome!

jonathan13
02-02-2011, 06:51 PM
I don't remember you from last year but I didn't stay long.. I'll keep my eye open for y'alls booth this year for sure though! I say thumbs up on the 1g crx. I am actually contemplating getting this all stock 91 crx si (barbados yellow). I can't decide though lol