PDA

View Full Version : ep electrical problem?? :(

str8upballur
02-06-2011, 11:33 PM
background: i bought my car used about a year ago and have been under the assumption that it has an electrical problem or something of that nature. the car itself runs perfect, no problems wat so ever and i have done a few mods to it.

problems: when i press my brakes the cluster left/right blinker lights illuminate very dimly, as well as the left/right turn signals on my headlights. my rear wiper does not work when brakes are applied or in reverse gear ive noticed,and changes speeds from very slow to normal speed. blinkers start to blink very fast, or at a weird rate when i apply the brakes. just installed interior leds to maplight and the driver/passenger front map light and when i open my car the leds do not come on but work fine when i press them on. my alarm also does not lock my driver side door when i click the lock button but all other doors lock. there are a few other things, but i cannot think of them now. i doubt this is an easy fix unless i take it to a mechanic. would i be able to take it to a mechanic or would this problem be best looked at by the dealer? my mechanic just lost his shop and i am no longer in contact w/one :/

has anyone had an experience like this before that can possibly help me out?

ImportCustomx
02-07-2011, 08:25 AM
moved to interior. please be aware of where you post. it will help you get a faster answer.