PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

newtyp
02-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Hello everyone,

New member to the site so just wanted to say hello and look forward to meeting some of you as I'm located in northern NJ.

I havent taken ownership of my EP3 as of yet :mfrown: but look forward to another new project :mbiggrin: , though not as radical as my other projects, thus more of a daily-d but hope to track it as much as I can in between my other racing hobbies.

ep3jd
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Check the meet section. Come through to the ac meet 4/23.

Welcome and be sure to read the site rules!

usedep3
02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
nice! welcome dude. pics as soon as you pick her up

also, NJ FTMFW

whatsvtec
02-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the site! What are all your other racing hobbies? Besides the obvious in the avatar. Is that a yamaha kart?

Tnhatch03
02-11-2011, 09:52 PM
welcome!

please make sure to read the stickies and site rules.

newtyp
02-11-2011, 10:01 PM
welcome!

please make sure to read the stickies and site rules.

Thanks and no problem about reading the ruls/ stickies... Its the usual norm nowadays.

newtyp
02-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the site! What are all your other racing hobbies? Besides the obvious in the avatar. Is that a yamaha kart?

I'm always at the track =) Either formulas or shifters and tag karts. For shifters I run between either a CR125 mod moto or a ICC/KZ euro motor. A lot of fun, wheel to wheel at its best also keeps the skills sharp.

Tnhatch03
02-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks and no problem about reading the ruls/ stickies... Its the usual norm nowadays.

you're welcome!

what is your Newtyp.com link?

whatsvtec
02-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm always at the track =) Either formulas or shifters and tag karts. For shifters I run between either a CR125 mod moto or a ICC/KZ euro motor. A lot of fun, wheel to wheel at its best also keeps the skills sharp.

Even better! My cousin has been running yamaha's for years. He want's to make the step up to shifter or tag, but hardly any people around here run those so it's hard to get decent classes set up. I hope you like the EP you're getting, although it won't handle anywhere near like a kart :heh:

What color will she be?