PDA

View Full Version : Sister is annoying me about the Ep3

Aklass
02-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Well after my last discussion on here, I decided to keep the EP3, and after fixing it, and detailing it, my sister is annoying the hell out of me about letting her drive it every other day. And in my mind I think she's insane, she thinks she deserves a car when she has done absolutely nothing, and I slaved in a cold garage fixing it and then detailing it for 6 hours. Plus I know if she gets it, shes going to trash the interior like her car, and take it to places that will make it a theft magnet. Sorry for the rant guy's just needed to get something off my head, since its really annoying and aggravating when someone believes they deserve something for doing nothing

gamma6
02-14-2011, 07:03 PM
why does she wanna drive it when its urs and she has her own car?

Aklass
02-14-2011, 07:09 PM
why does she wanna drive it when its urs and she has her own car?

because originally it was going to be hers, and she pissed of my dad by never listening to him and doing whatever she wanted. So dad gave it to me

usedep3
02-14-2011, 07:10 PM
she sounds like a winner.

Aklass
02-14-2011, 07:13 PM
she sounds like a winner.

She feels like she never gets anything she wants, so she just goes out and does whatever she feels she deserves, which in turn pisses of my parents and they don't get her what she wants, its a resolving circle, and she thinks she is always the right one

mitchlikesbikes
02-14-2011, 07:26 PM
i'm glad i don't have a sister. good luck though and props on fixing up the EP3. hope it works out and she chills the fack out.

ep3beginner
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
fack that! your car end of disscusion!

/-/O/\/D/\ EP3
02-14-2011, 08:43 PM
^ agreed 100%

gamma6
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
let it be this time that she doesnt get what she wants... dont let her borrow it

tru3aznplayaz
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
+1 ^^

whatsvtec
02-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Younger sister? Sounds like me when I was being a dumbass 2-3 years ago. Tell her to get a job, save up money, and buy her own egg.

charles
02-14-2011, 09:20 PM
your hand, her face, then the floor......jk. Its her own fault, never let her drive it

SamuraiSi
02-14-2011, 09:44 PM
don't do it, it's a trap

no but seriously, all it takes is one chance, and so many things can happen. say she's not careful and she wrecks it. i'm just thinking about the worst thing that can happen. she had her chance.

k20power
02-14-2011, 09:45 PM
like I say in the other post keep the ep3 and dont let her use cause she trash since she know is yours

username011
02-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Wow, what a brat..

If you like your EP3 to be in the same condition it is now..Dont let her drive it..

young girls wreck almost everycar they get into.. its not that they do it on purpose.... but they still do it..

crazysmm89
02-14-2011, 11:40 PM
lol damn bro , now i think i have the best sister in the world.. shes 2 years older than me and has a gr8 career, she has a 2007 Mercedes CLK AMG. she offers me the keys all the time :D even if i dont ask.. she had a 350z and whenever i asked for it she wouldnt bother thinking she would just hand me the keys and say be careful and the tank was always filled up hahaha i think im an asshole by never offering her the EP3 lol

sicivicguy
02-14-2011, 11:46 PM
I REMEMBER YOUR LAST THREAD ABOUT THIS!

Go ahead and tell her some crazy story that you got "laid" in the car and something sick like you "came" all over the driver seat and rear seat.... AND THAT YOU JUST LEFT IT THERE AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO CLEAN IT!... HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I know.... I know... SICK! But if she still wants to drive it after... WOWZERZ!... You may have something worse on your hands than an annoying brat of a sister.

I have a sister who always brought up the fact that my mom put the downpayment for my car as a graduation gift... I never asked for anything during my middle school and high school years.... She still brings it up every once and a while after 8 FREAKING YEARS!!!!! So I just tell her DON'T BE JEALOUS! And walk away..... GOOD LUCK BUDDY. It's your car and a guys car is like his GF... So treat her like it and don't let anyone tell you who your gonna be with... LOL

whatsvtec
02-14-2011, 11:51 PM
lol damn bro , now i think i have the best sister in the world.. shes 2 years older than me and has a gr8 career, she has a 2007 Mercedes CLK AMG. she offers me the keys all the time :D even if i dont ask.. she had a 350z and whenever i asked for it she wouldnt bother thinking she would just hand me the keys and say be careful and the tank was always filled up hahaha i think im an asshole by never offering her the EP3 lol

If you drove an AMG would you even want to drive the ep3? hahahah

sicivicguy
02-14-2011, 11:54 PM

WOW.... I'm Jealous.... :-(

ShadowEP3
02-15-2011, 12:11 AM
just let her drive it once so she can total it and bitch about how it sucked; then youll get a new EP and never haveta worry about that again

Aklass
02-15-2011, 12:37 AM
just let her drive it once so she can total it and bitch about how it sucked; then youll get a new EP and never haveta worry about that again

I already let her take it for a spin around the neighborhood once, that was probably a bad idea... but if she totals it, I'm deffinately not getting a new EP3 since this one is a salvage and cost over 8k after repairs and shit. Also she isn't the younger one, shes 2 years older

MBaG
02-15-2011, 12:44 AM
I already let her take it for a spin around the neighborhood once, that was probably a bad idea... but if she totals it, I'm deffinately not getting a new EP3 since this one is a salvage and cost over 8k after repairs and shit. Also she isn't the younger one, shes 2 years older

After reading your first post, I assumed she did take it more than once.. but you only let her drive it once.. around the neighborhood. Maybe she'll stop bugging if you let her drive it for a bit until she gets tired of it?

Out of curiousity, how old are you?

k20power
02-15-2011, 12:50 AM
ask her if she wants to trade for her Mercedes..lol if she likes the ep3 so much

MBaG
02-15-2011, 01:11 AM
ask her if she wants to trade for her Mercedes..lol if she likes the ep3 so much

I'm pretty sure you got two people mixed up.. haha. Might want to read who posted what.

Aklass
02-15-2011, 01:57 AM
18. I would let her get bored of it, but the places she goes is just going to make the car the bigest theft magnet. She goes to school in Baltimore (One of the highest crime rates) and when going somewhere, she leaves the car at metro parking, or some sketchy place, where most common cares are fine, but the EP3 will attract thieves in thos areas

Distance
02-15-2011, 02:22 AM
18. I would let her get bored of it, but the places she goes is just going to make the car the bigest theft magnet. She goes to school in Baltimore (One of the highest crime rates) and when going somewhere, she leaves the car at metro parking, or some sketchy place, where most common cares are fine, but the EP3 will attract thieves in thos areas

who the hell wants to steal a ep lolol. i think your just paranoid. if you got nothing done to it you should be fine.

superchargedk20
02-15-2011, 02:41 AM
punch her in the face..... that will shut her up

Aklass
02-15-2011, 06:25 AM
who the hell wants to steal a ep lolol. i think your just paranoid. if you got nothing done to it you should be fine.

Up here in md, there's a large hispanic, and african american popultation, not discriminating, but the hispanics here, will steal all your body panels, and emblems. Heck when we had the car at the bodyshop, someone stole the driver side mirror.

bizzle
02-15-2011, 06:30 AM
Up here in md, there's a large hispanic, and african american popultation, not discriminating, but the hispanics here, will steal all your body panels, and emblems. Heck when we had the car at the bodyshop, someone stole the driver side mirror.

https://obamaisabitch.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/thats-racist.gif

Aklass
02-15-2011, 06:47 AM
Wasn't trying to be racist, just what I observe, there's a reason why baltimore has one of the highest crime rates along with DC and I live between the two

Onasty
02-15-2011, 06:49 AM
you better watch out if the car gets keyed sittin in the driveway you know who to blame

ep3jd
02-15-2011, 06:59 AM
don't do it, it's a trap.

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/157/original/Atrapitis.gif?1240007111

SamuraiSi
02-15-2011, 07:56 AM
Wasn't trying to be racist, just what I observe, there's a reason why baltimore has one of the highest crime rates along with DC and I live between the two

I'm hispanic and I don't discriminate, but there are areas where in my town that are not the best and are full of hispanics to which I never go. It's not discrimination or racism, it's just observing and being careful. I think it applies to all cultures and races.

SamuraiSi
02-15-2011, 07:57 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/157/original/Atrapitis.gif?1240007111

perfect :mbiggrin:

k20power
02-15-2011, 08:11 AM
but in Bmore is mostly crack that makes up for all the crime..

yyi
02-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Pics of the said sister?

bizzle
02-15-2011, 08:43 AM

I was kidding, holmes.

whatsvtec
02-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Pics of the said sister?
I'm surprised it took this long! :leghump:

Edit:Sub'd For pics

BeaterEP
02-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Damn, this girl's still at it?
Fuck that, no car for her. She's got a car, she fucked up and blew her chance to get this car, and it sounds like she's either not very bright, or hangin' out with some shady shit.
Regardless, FUCK THAT.

It's your car. End of story.
Tell her spoiled ass to get a job, or stfu.

ShadowEP3
02-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Pics of the said sister?

this..well take care of the rest

maybe

27rocks
02-15-2011, 09:57 AM
I'm surprised it took this long! :leghump:

Edit:Sub'd For pics

Seriously huh?? hahaha

sicivicguy
02-15-2011, 10:28 AM
damn, this girl's still at it?
Fuck that, no car for her. She's got a car, she fucked up and blew her chance to get this car, and it sounds like she's either not very bright, or hangin' out with some shady shit.
Regardless, fuck that.

It's your car. End of story.
Tell her spoiled ass to get a job, or stfu.

yes!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

yyi
02-15-2011, 11:08 AM
my opinion will depend on pics of noods
does that make me a leg humper? lol

Distance
02-15-2011, 03:00 PM

if your that paranoid then i think theres no point in having a car that your all jumpy about. i can understand if its modded and so forth but its a stock ep correct? let her drive it and mess it up so then you kick her ass later.

56chevydan
02-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Just tell her no she can't ever drive it. End of story- end of drama.
If you do choose to let her drive it, the next post we'll probably see from you will be in the parting out section in the parts for sale section. Don't do it!

Krispy187
02-16-2011, 09:20 PM
I say post a pic of your sister. Lmao

k20power
02-16-2011, 10:26 PM
I wanna see a pic of her too..lol so If I ever see her I will recognize her

crazysmm89
02-17-2011, 11:34 AM
If you drove an AMG would you even want to drive the ep3? hahahah

well thats all i can pay for now ! and besides my ep3 is a daily driver i drive it back and forth everyday to college. hopefully by the end of this year ill have something way fancier but ill still keep my EP3 .. im still in the process of saving up for a fancier car. but i still love my EP3

NyCSnEaK
02-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Your still caught up in this mess? Unless the thread I read awhile back was not you. If so, tell her to STFU, because it's got to be driving you to insanity.

BigBurch422
02-20-2011, 04:05 PM
post a picture of the sister in question. i live less than 30 mins from you, so based on the results of said picture she can just come drive my car haha...no, but really...:mrolleyes:

p.s. my car is pretty not stock and i park in baltimore all the time with no problems. the roads suck if youre lowered, but that's about it.

Tnhatch03
02-20-2011, 05:33 PM
I REMEMBER YOUR LAST THREAD ABOUT THIS!

I too remember the same thread about this same thing...

and after all the posts, there were still no pics...

closed.