PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Ohio ep3

c_law23
02-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi all,

Been creeping around here for awhile before puling the trigger on an ep3. Bought mine about a week ago. I needed a DD that had much better gas mileage than my Pathfinder. I picked up a 2002 NHBP, bone stock and I love it.

I had a 90 civic hb in college and put nearly 300k on it before i sold it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to do this car, maybe nothing. The roads around here can be far too bad for me to want to lower it much if at all. I wouldn't mind some rims, but since I'm not crazy about lowering I'm not sure that I will. I don't know. I do like the look of some of the side skirts and lips and such.

Anyway, thought I would say hi as I've enjoyed browsing around and especially enjoyed the DYI section. I'm fairly certain that the car was broken into previously as the driver window is not stock, and the channel was all tore up. I used a DIY to replace the channel and it was very helpful, and I will be replacing both driver and passenger side actuators very soon. Other than these two issues, the car is very clean, inside and out. I'll include a picture of it, though it's dirty (much like my motorcycle nothing looks better cleaned up than black IMO, however nothing gets dirty faster lol).

k20power
02-19-2011, 08:10 AM
welcome bro..u dont have to buy new rims u can just get those painted and they will look really good

c_law23
02-19-2011, 09:17 AM
True, I really like gunmetal. Though my buddy has an 05 and I feel so insecure next to his 16s lol