PDA

View Full Version : APEXi N1

o2seriouSi
12-21-2002, 12:06 AM
k check it i'm getting the APEXi N1 exhaust tommorow i just wanted to know if i should give it a kick to give it that JDM look and has anyone have any complaints about this muffler and has anybody done this before if so i need to see a pic

P.S. what diamiter of pipin should i use

02whitesi
12-21-2002, 12:10 AM
where did u get the n1 and how much did u pay?

sammysir
12-21-2002, 10:22 AM
fart can in my opinion sounds like crap when i had on my teg then i traded it for apex'i's dunk series...... way cleaner looking and sounded 4 times as good. since thats not out im getting evo next best thing

JEDI-SI
12-21-2002, 11:00 AM
I have the apex n1 exhaust with 2 1/4 piping and the car sounds really great, stands out....go for it...once you here the way your car sounds with the muffler and the piping you'll be glad you went n1..!

02blksi
12-21-2002, 11:54 AM
i personally like my N1 a bit loud but suits me just fine. I went with kicking mine out a bit down and pointing to the right. i just think you can see more of the muffler that way, intsead of looking dead on at it and seeing inside the muffler.. I just think it looks better that way. --Some people like the sound of the N1 and the performance it offers, being a straight flow through design with no baffles, of course its going to be a bit loud, but performance is the main goal is it not?

anyways--good luck. --joe :)