PDA

View Full Version : SoCal wuddup!

Supaduck
02-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Hey everybody,
finally decided to put up a new member intro. posted a good few times, and just been fixing up my 04 vbp ep3 which i got just about a month ago. The previous owner seemed to neglect the car sadly, so ive just been doing the minor touch ups, replaced a lock actuator, replaced window run channels, even replaced the little hood bar holder thingy that got chipped. got some fogs im planning on installing soon, some leds to replacing some of the lights, and just been touching up. currently saving up to first get a nice sound system since the speakers seem to be dying on me, and some body pieces. looking for the ctr look me thinks, and definitely wanna get the ctr/depo projectors sometime. anyways, im glad to see such a strong following for the ep3, and quite happy with my car. always give a head nod and a wave to fellow ep3ers on the road!

SkareKrow
02-25-2011, 03:08 AM
Welcome to ephatch.com, Post up some pictures of your ride when you get a chance! Good MOrning also! LoL! What part of SoKal you in you don't mind me asking?

Supaduck
02-25-2011, 01:35 PM
ill post up some pics when i get a hold of a better camera lol. also, i live in the 714, OC area

AKAahlecks
05-08-2011, 02:51 AM
ill post up some pics when i get a hold of a better camera lol. also, i live in the 714, OC area

lets see some pictures! ;]

hothatch
05-15-2011, 10:51 PM
hio