PDA

View Full Version : stock honda emblem

krod
02-27-2011, 10:05 AM
will the stock honda emblem on the steering wheel come off to be replaced or do you need to get the whole airbag? when i got my car the stock honda emblem there has 2 small dings in it and if i can replace it i will if not i will get a aftermarket wheel,thanks guys.

MEAN IRISH GUY
02-27-2011, 10:25 AM
you would have to get the entire center piece. is it really THAT much of a problem? i have dents from punching my horn because of assholes. theres def better things to spend your money on.

mitchlikesbikes
02-27-2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1088&osCsid=340df6e1fc57205d889b097c58e14ae1

get this! it's only a sticker but it would probably cover whatever you're trying to hide as far as scratches or nicks go

krod
02-27-2011, 03:42 PM
i had thought about the sticker but it will still show the dents might just get a aftermarket wheel just hate to lose the cruise control.

mitchlikesbikes
03-02-2011, 08:34 PM
i had thought about the sticker but it will still show the dents might just get a aftermarket wheel just hate to lose the cruise control.

well if you're not too worried about what's underneath the sticker just fill the dents in with some bondo/silicone/superglue/woodfiller/adobe/etc then sand and slap the sticker on. definitely something that doesn't seem necessary to buy a new wheel over when you can just get creative and have it look just like you put the sticker over a perfect emblem. just my .02