PDA

View Full Version : Retro headlights

VBPEP321
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
ok so i just bought my 05 tw ep3 50xxx miles. it has these aftermarket projector headlights that i havent decided if i like. im not really sure what they are called and where the previous owner got them from. i guess what im asking is, are they quality? should i keep them or just get the oem ones? and it also has the 02-04 tails. is that a common conversion? thanks in advance

edit: i thinks these are the jdm type r head lights

edit again: i think the tails might be jdm too, lol

blue2turbo
02-27-2011, 09:35 PM
Post pictures and we may be able to help you a little better.

Draw7Seven
02-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeah hard to respond to any of your comments or questions without pics. People around here will be able to quickly tell you what you have if you post pictures.

usedep3
02-27-2011, 09:57 PM
ok so i just bought my 05 tw ep3 50xxx miles. it has these aftermarket projector headlights that i havent decided if i like. im not really sure what they are called and where the previous owner got them from. i guess what im asking is, are they quality? should i keep them or just get the oem ones? and it also has the 02-04 tails. is that a common conversion? thanks in advance

edit: i thinks these are the jdm type r head lights

edit again: i think the tails might be jdm too, lol

did you buy ron's old car?!?!? do you have red carpet and fenders without side markers?

fobman
02-28-2011, 03:25 AM
i think theres few kinds of projectors so post pics and we will tell you what u got