PDA

View Full Version : girls girls girls

team ERA 5
12-21-2002, 06:43 PM
Y DO GIRLS HATE OH HATCHBACKS SO MUCH they call em all types of names and it hurts meh :'( haha they call em BOOGERS...EGGS...HALF CARS...UNFINSHED CARs...SPACE SHIPS...THEY CALL THE INSIDE the cockpit...is it meh or my girlfriend is just a hater...haha SHE SAYS THER SOooo FAST CUZ THER LIL BOOGERS ON THE FREEWAY THAT U FLICK...i still love my NICAR (MY HATCHBACK NAME) DOES UR GIRL HATE ON UR HATCH???...

Jpax
12-21-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by team ERA 5
Y DO GIRLS HATE OH HATCHBACKS SO MUCH they call em all types of names and it hurts meh :'( haha they call em BOOGERS...EGGS...HALF CARS...UNFINSHED CARs...SPACE SHIPS...THEY CALL THE INSIDE the cockpit...is it meh or my girlfriend is just a hater...haha SHE SAYS THER SOooo FAST CUZ THER LIL BOOGERS ON THE FREEWAY THAT U FLICK...i still love my NICAR (MY HATCHBACK NAME) DOES UR GIRL HATE ON UR HATCH???...

Well im the man of the house and i tell my wife to "Zip it"

If one of my "girl" friends says something i Tell them to shut the hell up.....

You must be one with man hood, show her your balls and say "I am man and you need to respect that or You can be REPLACED with a newer model" ;)

SpUD
12-21-2002, 07:18 PM
My girl dont like the hatch either.... she called it "THE BALL". i dont know y... every time we go out in the si she just say "oh... i see you brought your ball today" that pisses me off.... it look more like an egg then a ball...... oh well....... either dont say anything or she can walk! =) :D

IceD out N CALI
12-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE

Well im the man of the house and i tell my wife to "Zip it"

If one of my "girl" friends says something i Tell them to shut the hell up.....

You must be one with man hood, show her your balls and say "I am man and you need to respect that or You can be REPLACED with a newer model" ;)

paxie dont mess around :o

gtaSiR
12-21-2002, 08:38 PM
My wife hated my GTi, she just thought it was ugly.
But she loves the ep, I think it's because of the seats. She loves the seats.

Gibhunter
12-21-2002, 10:09 PM
My wife hates the GTi too;)

KrakHor9
12-21-2002, 10:15 PM
I dont have a girlfriend, is that why?????
When i did and i would remark about how hatches were hott, she wanted to kill me.....

k20hatch
12-21-2002, 10:49 PM
My girlfriend loves my hatch...:-)

odyessy SI
12-21-2002, 11:17 PM
all my shortys dig my ride

Suk02Si
12-21-2002, 11:19 PM
my gf uses me for my car.

Alcoholic
12-21-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
my gf uses me for my car.

i can attes to that i know her. hehehe

my ex girlfriend was jealous of my car because i took better care of my car and talked about it more than i took care or talked about her.

Suk02Si
12-21-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Alcoholic

i can attes to that i know her. hehehe

my ex girlfriend was jealous of my car because i took better care of my car and talked about it more than i took care or talked about her.
haha, I remember her complaining about you talking about your car so damn much she felt left out:D

dw735
12-21-2002, 11:51 PM
my gf said my car looks like a mouse. but she likes it

Alcoholic
12-22-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si

haha, I remember her complaining about you talking about your car so damn much she felt left out:D

yep she was left out, now she is really left out since we broke up. poor girl

IceD out N CALI
12-22-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by dw735

or a hamster

william
12-22-2002, 12:45 AM
Buy the bitch a set of nike's and tell her to walk home.

Suk02Si
12-22-2002, 04:18 AM
:rolleyes:

chunky
12-22-2002, 08:41 AM
my g/f hates the hatch. she threw a fit when I bought one.

She calls it all sorts of names, mini-van, super egg, etc. etc.

But in the end, she's just jealous b/c she thinks I spend more time with my car than I do with her. . .

I may have issues. . .

Gibhunter
12-22-2002, 11:12 AM
Should've bought an RSX:D So far all girls that have commented on it say that they love it. Even more so about the interior:D

redronin22
12-22-2002, 11:16 AM
rsx IS a girls car but the type s is for boys hehe. Here in OC 80% of all the rsx i see are driven by girls. but ive only seen one chic drive a SI. eheh

Dunrick
12-22-2002, 11:22 AM
I've seen tons of base rsx driven by girls - type s is for the man.

I've only seen one chic in a si - then again, thats the only time i've gotten a good view on the si driver

SiR Medic
12-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Around here all the girls drive SUV's, Tiburons, Azteks, Mustangs, and Full-size pick-up trucks.

That probably explains why I am single.

When I bought the SiR some girl actually told me I should have bought a Grand Am... I haven't talked to her since.:rolleyes:

2k2SiAutoXer
12-22-2002, 02:45 PM
my girlfriend loves the hatch, although i can sense a little jealousy sometimes.
--Tom

jo3y
12-22-2002, 04:23 PM
The last girl i took out said it was "soooo cute" and it "fit my personality", she also keep turning up my system because she liked how it "vibrated" her when it hits low bass. She was all smiles untill a 0-100mph run from a light in which she screamed and called me insane. I told her if she thought that was insane wait untill i get you in bed, which fortunetly brought the smiles back. Oh how i love my EP

iR-VTEC2
12-22-2002, 05:36 PM
My lady always tells me that she feels like she's going to die everytime she gets into my car : ). I guess i drive well!

Egg, rollerskate, Matchbox Car, Stomper, etc. She's said it all. I think it's growing on her though, she bought me springs AND is paying for them to be installed! what a gal.

IceD out N CALI
12-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by iR-VTEC2
My lady always tells me that she feels like she's going to die everytime she gets into my car : ). I guess i drive well!

Egg, rollerskate, Matchbox Car, Stomper, etc. She's said it all. I think it's growing on her though, she bought me springs AND is paying for them to be installed! what a gal.

sweet. shes helping u fix up the car--definitely a keeper:)

2k2SiAutoXer
12-22-2002, 05:53 PM
damn, I need to find a Suga Mamma
-Tom

pocketrocket
12-23-2002, 09:45 AM
My girlfriend says it looks like a rocket, hence pocketrocket. Whatever it is, people like to stare... so it's all good.

-PR

hacim
12-23-2002, 09:51 AM
My wife liked my silver Ep so much that three weeks after I got it she went and got a silver four door Volvo wagon with the turbo.

pocketrocket
12-23-2002, 10:34 AM
Gotta love them bricks:)

Gibhunter
12-23-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by redronin22
rsx IS a girls car but the type s is for boys hehe.

Hahaha. Auto RSX is a girls car;)

LordKoo
12-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Hahaha... I guess I am not only talks to the car than the gal!

zensuit
12-24-2002, 07:40 AM
Both my wife AND my gf like the hatch. One drawback is that the stick shift can interfere with serious road head if you are hung like a 1,000 pound African Water Buffalo like I am....

Z

BarracksSi
12-24-2002, 10:53 AM
Road head... LOL

One friend of mine said that she really likes the car.

My best friend said that she wondered what would happen if I would treat a girlfriend like I do my car, and I said, "What, standing in the street, soaked with water, covered with soap, and then getting buffed & waxed, with tire protectant on her shoes??"

zensuit
12-24-2002, 01:07 PM
I think treating a girl like your EP would be shifting gears at the last second before she cuts off and spending all your time on other girl's asses trying to get them to give you a run for your money....nope....that wouldn't work either!

1FstBlk02Si
12-24-2002, 02:19 PM
Anyone get road head yet in their SI...or christen it in any way..the back seats are bigger than expected...lol

Jpax
12-24-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 2k2SiAutoXer
damn, I need to find a Suga Mamma
-Tom

Thats how i can aford my hatch... :D

StrangeShadow
12-27-2002, 02:36 PM
I've had nothin but praise so fare, everywhere I go girls wanna ride in my car, the best part is when they're riding with their guy and see me, then tell their guy, "why didn't you get one of those";)

BrokenLimits
12-27-2002, 07:27 PM
I went to Honda the other day and they had an EP (Euro Yack or ehh yellow) and the sales guy saw me pull up in my EBP Si and was like is that a 2000? (It says 2000 Si on my tag) and I was like uhh yeah and hes like I will sell you my new Si sitting here and there would be VERY little difference in price if you trade your Si. I laughed and said no thanks I am going to keep my Si but when I told my girlfriend about it I told her I was considering it (joking) and she hung up on me LOL...The yellow color does no justice for that car....although the new Blue is VERY tempting for me....my girl loves my Si and gets mad when I tell her its only a matter of time before it becomes a Supra ;)

RacerDre
12-28-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by dw735

haha that what my girl said too when i first got my EP

carbonSI
01-04-2003, 05:15 AM
all the girlies that checked out my EP love it, and says it "smells soooo good" (outdoor breeze gel fresheners) i havent got a bad comment about it yet, and the comments just skyrocket when they ride in it :D the super nice interior is a plus when people think the exterior is not "their cup of tea" and the carbon dash kit and the "weird" shift knob just blows people away for some reason... i dont know, i get alotta stares while riding, so im guessin thats a good thing :D -mike

"the all new civic si, youll know it when you see it" :D :D

BarracksSi
01-04-2003, 10:26 PM
Carbon dash kit?

Honda? Or aftermarket?

Pics?

StrangeShadow
01-04-2003, 10:46 PM
Carbon dash kit?

I believe honda sells one that just covers around the radio, but a few other places have them for the entire dash. I think a few ppl are trying to sell them in the members sale area... raging from 90. - 200. depending on the kit.

smokincivic
01-05-2003, 09:11 AM
That last girl that called my car a minivan almost got to walk home from the mall (I just did a lap around the parking lot to see what she would do), but ever since the rims and and the drop they dont have too many negative comments on the exterior, and never got a bad comment on the interior lol dash molester

carbonSI
01-05-2003, 09:17 AM
yup, its OEM honda carbon dash kit, it covers the radio area, around the shifter, and leaves a silver outline around the radio for the installation kit, that goes VERY nicely with the door handles... it also covers all the air vents... a very nice interior mod... need to wash my baby! -mike

JoshSI
01-06-2003, 10:06 AM
My girl calls my car Bubbles she says its cute but she doesnt like it now that I put black TE37s on it. She says they are ugly and that I picked the worst rim out there! haha

What do girls know?

Cali_JDM_Girlie
01-06-2003, 11:04 AM
I love Civic Hatchbacks...they are fucking dope

JoshSI
01-06-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Cali_JDM_Girlie
I love Civic Hatchbacks...they are fucking dope

Doesnt everybody?

carbonSI
01-07-2003, 02:26 AM
josh, your girl needs glasses/contacts :D your EP is SIIIIIICK :p just a comment from a fellow satin silver owner :D -mike

cbecker333
01-07-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by william
Buy the bitch a set of nike's and tell her to walk home.

Does everyone besides William know that you sound like retarded white trash when saying shit like this?

I'm not sure why so many of us act like we're in third grade and the girls still have cuties. Maybe its because some of us don't realize that the only way to have a decent time in this life is to have a long-term or life-long partner. If you're not looking for a partner, or working on it, then you're just jerking off.

civicracer.com
01-07-2003, 02:46 PM
she likes my SI i always had HB i even had an 87 si hb
im actually buying her a 03 hatch soon...very soon
to SI's in drive way is not too shabby at all

william
01-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Does everyone besides William know that you sound like retarded white trash when saying shit like this?
I'm not sure why so many of us act like we're in third grade and the girls still have cuties. Maybe its because some of us don't realize that the only way to have a decent time in this life is to have a long-term or life-long partner. If you're not looking for a partner, or working on it, then you're just jerking off.

First off, you dont know me, how about I just take a random insult and throw it your way, you dumb homo ass clown. Obviously you cant grasp the idea of sarcasm, and trash talk, all said in good fun. I mean, who the hell would get mad enough at their GF, to drive her to the mall, pick out a set of shoe's with her, pay for them, then tell her to walk home? I mean taking your GF shoe shopping is torture for YOU not her. And personally, besides the crude remark i made, I was actually trying to get a point across. You really shouldnt complain about what you have, especially when you could be stuck walking and not driving. And any person dumb enought to insult someone close to them, who's just made one of the largest purchases they ever will in their lives, deserves the misstreatment and flaming.

smokincivic
01-07-2003, 07:02 PM

First off, you dont know me, how about I just take a random insult and throw it your way, you dumb homo ass clown. Obviously you cant grasp the idea of sarcasm, and trash talk, all said in good fun. I mean, who the hell would get mad enough at their GF, to drive her to the mall, pick out a set of shoe's with her, pay for them, then tell her to walk home? I mean taking your GF shoe shopping is torture for YOU not her. And personally, besides the crude remark i made, I was actually trying to get a point across. You really shouldnt complain about what you have, especially when you could be stuck walking and not driving. And any person dumb enought to insult someone close to them, who's just made one of the largest purchases they ever will in their lives, deserves the misstreatment and flaming.

nicely put!

cbecker333
01-08-2003, 06:30 AM

I will simply say that there is a fine line between sarcasm and sexism here. It is a matter of opinion as to which side of the line your statement falls on. I just would hate for a woman to read your post and assume that kind of language is the norm around here. Your statement showed a lack of respect, especially when taken out of context.

"you dumb homo ass clown"

Oh, great now you are a homo-hater too. What does being gay have to do with any of this? I'm glad you said that first, its like you get done insulting one group and move right on to the next.

"its all in good fun"

Thats cool, making fun of homo's is definitely good fun, you trash talking biggot.

(now watch this get locked :rolleyes: )

ssvr6
01-08-2003, 06:45 AM
Relax guys...

Steve

cbecker333
01-08-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Relax guys...

Steve

Thats a good idea.

No lock?

Wow, now I really feel bad: even the mod is excercising restraint today. Maybe I should take a lesson.

ssvr6
01-08-2003, 07:13 AM
For 2 posts? Nah.

If this entire thread gets overcome with the above crap, then yes, I'll have to flex my locking skills.

Steve

Jpax
01-08-2003, 07:19 AM
Man Flex his locking skills you guy s are lucky :D

So what was this topic about anyways.? lol

william
01-08-2003, 10:24 PM
"you dumb homo ass clown"
Oh, great now you are a homo-hater too. What does being gay have to do with any of this? I'm glad you said that first, its like you get done insulting one group and move right on to the next.

See, there you go again, taking my words out of context. I clearly stated that it was a "random insult" and as far as a Homo-hater, that my friend I am not. But as for ass clowns, I show no respect to their kind. You may find my remarks insulting to these broad groups of people, but I find your remarks insulting to ME, and you dont even know me. Go find something better to do than troll around the forum and correct people on their lack of tact, and in doing so, make hypocritical comments like the one below.

you sound like retarded white trash

Way to pick on poor white mentally challenged people.

How about i just call you an ass hole. Is that OK? is that PC enough for you, or are you going to stick up for all of the ass holes in the world?

DownTheHatch
01-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Didn't realize this had turned into a flame war.

Time for the locky-poo.