PDA

View Full Version : turning diameter sucks?

j0000stin
03-06-2011, 09:00 PM
feels like the ep's turning diameter isnt as good as its supposed to be? and shifting from 1>2>3 car shifts left and right? any ideas

MBaG
03-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Are you complaining about EPs turning radius, or is your EP having a problem?

Alignment? Balanced?

j0000stin
03-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Are you complaining about EPs turning radius, or is your EP having a problem?

Alignment? Balanced?

MY EP...got rid of the FA today

nmysiismyn
03-06-2011, 11:06 PM
The turning radius isn't the best on our EP's, but I don't see what that has to do with the shifty shifting. For that, I'd have to suggest taking a good look at your motor mounts.

There's a bunch of knowledgeable/eager members subscribed to the Small/Quick/Common/Dumb Question Thread (use this instead of making new threads) (http://www.ephatch.com/forum//showthread.php?62000-Small-Quick-Common-Dumb-Question-Thread-(use-this-instead-of-making-new-threads)) thread. You'll get better answers there, rather than the ones you'll get by starting a new thread. :mwink:

Ba82Ep3
03-06-2011, 11:39 PM
My FG turned a lot better than my EP did... once i lowered the EP it turned even less. I always had to do two point U turns in the EP that the FG would turn with room to spare.

j0000stin
03-07-2011, 10:50 AM
The turning radius isn't the best on our EP's, but I don't see what that has to do with the shifty shifting. For that, I'd have to suggest taking a good look at your motor mounts.

There's a bunch of knowledgeable/eager members subscribed to the Small/Quick/Common/Dumb Question Thread (use this instead of making new threads) (http://www.ephatch.com/forum//showthread.php?62000-Small-Quick-Common-Dumb-Question-Thread-(use-this-instead-of-making-new-threads)) thread. You'll get better answers there, rather than the ones you'll get by starting a new thread. :mwink:

it was dark and i realized the tires are pretty much bald. mst likely the problem and the motor mounts are straight and in tact. no tears so hopefully it is just the tires.

My FG turned a lot better than my EP did... once i lowered the EP it turned even less. I always had to do two point U turns in the EP that the FG would turn with room to spare.

yeah i figured looking at the specs. the fa's turning radius was better than the rsx considering it was a way larger car. reguardless, i like the ep more than the fa