PDA

View Full Version : Few exterior questions for my ep3's exterior

getfreshcrue
03-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Hey guys i just purchased this ep3 not too long ago, got a great deal and love it. (taffy white)

The first problem is the bumper was replaced and its chipped, every time i wash the car it chips even more in different places, its annoying. where could i get a decent paint job not a cheap crappy one that will chip again and could i just take the bumber to the paint shop the rest of the car is good.

Another thing is where could i find a good price jdm honda emblem set that will include the steering wheel emblem? my friends with 06-up si's got theres for alot cheaper than i see online wth?

anyways thats it for now.

ShadowEP3
03-07-2011, 08:37 AM
steering wheel--$6
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1088

badges:
front--$48
rear--$28
http://www.inlinefour.com/20civtypbodb.html

blue2turbo
03-07-2011, 09:24 AM
As for the flaking paint, if it's only happening on the front bumper, you're better off trying to get just that repainted or else you will be shelling out some big $$ to repaint the entire thing.

usedep3
03-07-2011, 10:41 AM
the flaking is a clear sign that a shitty paint job was done previously. you should have the bumper repainted bc the flaking will get worse. if you bought the car used rom a dealership go in and throw up a shit storm of complaints. car dealerships will repaint bumpers (for as cheap as possible) to make the car look more attractive.

getfreshcrue
03-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Yeah i knew that the bumper paint was shitty but i bought the car from a previous owner sO i cant complain if anybody lives in nyc area can someone suggest a good paint place and yeah i will only be painting the bumper and thanks these are the best priced emblems ive found yet damn id think these emblems wouldnt be expennsive at all lol, also i know this is exterior but any suggestions on exhausts im think about the skunk2 megapower r 70mm.

getfreshcrue
03-07-2011, 12:56 PM
The prices u gave me was for the type r emblems lol the honda emblems were alot more expensive 100 dollars for the set