PDA

View Full Version : yet another newbie......

Prime Si
12-21-2002, 11:51 PM
Hey all, i've been browsing this area for a few months now (horribly addicted to it, actually :) ) First off i want to say thanks for the great site...it's really great to have a cool site with lots of info that everyone can share, without the nonsense of some other sites........

sorry for being all sentimental :'( but i'm this way for a reason! I finally picked me up a 2002 ssm ep today!!!! I had a 98 vsm hatch, which was totalled out over the summer (girl in a focus, of all things, pulled out in front of me). Anywho, got a great deal on it, i've been wanting this car more and more everyday since it came out (browsing the site has helped alot) , and now i finally have one!!! i'm so happy! (i'm sure you all know the feeling)

well, sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my joy :D and thank everyone for the cool site. btw, anyone in the monroe michigan area looking for a honda should go to victory honda and ask for tina, she got me a great deal! (tell her jason sent ya, eh?) my only complaint is that they wouldn't throw in the floormats for some reason! they didnt' have any in stock, so i thought i'd ask here for a good deal on em? thanks again,

jp

IceD out N CALI
12-22-2002, 12:18 AM
welcome to the site

ssvr6
12-22-2002, 12:49 AM
Congrats on the car and welcome to the site.

Steve

redronin22
12-22-2002, 01:45 AM
collegehillshonda.com they give you a fair deal. for floormats and all that other good stuff

Suk02Si
12-22-2002, 03:40 AM
welome, try looking around ebay for flooramts, I think I saw some for $45.

golferjn
12-23-2002, 12:37 AM
welcome and hello

atl-si
12-23-2002, 10:26 PM
Congrats and welcome!:cool: