PDA

View Full Version : Which way do i go?

WhiteHotSi02
07-18-2002, 09:06 AM
So i should be picking up my new Si shortly, but i don't know which direction to head in. No matter what i'm planning on getting the Type R kit. GroundEffects.com (http://www.groundeffects.com) offers the kit for $786.

1: White w/ Type R kit, Carbon fiber hood, Spoon or Rota slipstreams depending on the money.

2: Black w/ type R Kit, carbon fiber hood, white rims of some kind

either way i'm gonna get the Thermal exhaust, it sounds so good:D (Charmumpy has one on his 00 FBP Si), AEM Cold Air, and dropped on either eibachs or an Apexi suspension kit.

what do you guys think??

SpeedRacer
07-18-2002, 09:18 AM
Let me make a couple suggestions im goint with the carbon fiber hood on my white Si but i painted the housing of my lights black already to make it look nicer. (black housing lights on are car looks SO MUCH better!) and about lowering you car i would do H&R i did H&R sport springs and i feal like im still on stock suspension not bumpy at all and im on 17's. White on WHite looks good but it seems like Everyone is doing white on white. Gun metal will look cool with carbon fiber hood and a carbon fiber mugen wing. Anyways just my own opinion thats what you wanted right?

WhiteHotSi02
07-18-2002, 09:28 AM
i'm interested in mugen stuff, but i wish i could find a site with their shit on it that's not Japanese! i can see like 5 pictures and can't read a damn thing.

a carbon fiber spoiler would look so good.
how much for your springs & where did you get them?

i'm going for either 15's or 16's, and defintly gotta darken those fat ass lights on the car

HondaMan
07-18-2002, 12:15 PM
Cool, thanks for the link to the Type R kit! A little much for my budget right now, but maybe some day. :)

SmoothOperator
07-18-2002, 12:45 PM
i painted the housing of my lights black already to make it look nicer

Okay I've gotta see pics of this. I've been toying with the idea, but I don't have the balls to tear apart my lights.

WhiteHotSi02
07-18-2002, 01:11 PM
i'm mostly going to stay jdm with my car, so i'm gonna hold out for the type R headlights instead of fucking with them

fishboy
07-18-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by SmoothOperator

Okay I've gotta see pics of this. I've been toying with the idea, but I don't have the balls to tear apart my lights.

i agree. pics please!

BlazeX12
07-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by fishboy

i agree. pics please!
Yeah, pics, and how about a step by step how to???

iR-VTEC2
07-18-2002, 06:52 PM
I'm gonna stay UKDM. After all, it is a british car :D

xlr8
07-19-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by BlazeX12

Yeah, pics, and how about a step by step how to???
yeah i want to see too