PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried to replace the window run channel?(window seal)

hueyhy
03-12-2011, 07:03 PM
my passenger side window seal is leaking, I saw some pieces fallen, and there's wind sound at over 40 mph. really annoying, so I wanted to get it fixed. checked online,the parts+shipping about $50.
but not sure if I can do this by myself. check online, not so many tutorials or experiences for si.
anyway, i'm gonna change the power lock actuator for the passenger side door, so I am going to remove the door panel there. So I think maybe I can do the two jobs at one time.

Anyone can give some suggestion? not going to order the parts now, since not sure I can get it done by myself...

ep3jd
03-12-2011, 07:07 PM
:searchnoob:

hueyhy
03-12-2011, 07:24 PM
thanks man. sorry for the post. should have search the forum first.... I tried search on google and youtube, after that I thought i could not find my answer... seems google is not omnipotent...

ep3jd
03-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Hahaha, its cool man. Google actually sucks a lot. Just search the forum. SOOO much stuff has been covered. You'd be surprised. Good luck!!!!!!!